Posted: 11 years ago
u know I dont understand what the hell the cvs have done with the Jigars character!!! They are adamant on destroying his character completely as so much could be done with his character and many much positive and exciting aspects and shades can be added to him!

I really loved Jigar as I started watching SNs right from Janmashtmi only and he portrayed the the stern dude character really well during Navratra Deepawali and During you know Gopi's accident track but after Rashi 's return and her b'day they are killing jigar's character! 
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Shaun! Dont you dare tell anything about my deary

Deary? More like dreary! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shruthi2010

dont bring my koki inside this.
as for jiggy he still has to grow. i felt that hetal made a mistake by marrying him off. aham was elder to him by 3 yrs. he was 26 when he got married. so jiggy was 23, why did she want jiggy to be married. if they had waited for a few yrs, mm would have been saved from rashi.

Age has nothing to do with it. Aham wouldn't have bawled his eyes out if he was 20!

It's the way he was brought up. Everyone spoilt him. Now he is more like mummy's little girl then Rashi's husband ðŸ˜¡

😆 I am glad you said this Ashwin! I thought after what he went through with Rashi he would have hardened up but he seems to have gone the other way!
There was a little boy named Jigar
Whose heart was filled with fikar
For his granny dear
Had filled his ear
Saying "Don't be such a queer!"

And that is the limit of my creativity today!

🤣
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Age has nothing to do with it. Aham wouldn't have bawled his eyes out if he was 20!

It's the way he was brought up. Everyone spoilt him. Now he is more like mummy's little girl then Rashi's husband ðŸ˜¡

aham was trained to be the heir of modi empire. jiggy always was the second fiddle. and he was born after aham, hetal would have wanted a child and longed for it. so she had spoilt him rotten. tears in men is okay. like aham had when gopi was in hospital, but jiggy was crying buckets. yes poor rashi her insecurity comes from this useless fellow. i really loved the stern version during Diwali
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Yesterday Jigar showed his true colors. He behaved like a boy who's favorite toy had just broken. Highly unimpressive! Time to man up and grow a spine Jigar! You are a married man ffs!

Kinda understand why Rashi feels insecure. Who the hell wants to be married to the boy who cried!

🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Hi Shaun, I was laughing at your post! go easy on the boy, he hasnt handled much responsibility so is still immature, must have been the pampered kid being the youngest...with time after facing real challenges in life i'm sure he will become mature. The CVs have to pay more attention to his character i feel...
Jigar is special, he's the sensitive soul in Modi mansion.  I think he would have made a good artist or musician, 'cause second in command of Modi empire just doesn't suit him.  Poor guy is a lot like his mother, they cry a lot but don't know how to actually do anything to solve their problems.

He's one of those guys that look for the women in their lives to solve their problems and their only reaction to problems is to pout or cry. I agree with you no wonder Rashi is frustrated. She wants a man, not a boy.

Edited by westindian - 11 years ago
The CV's have made a mockery of Jigar...btw Vishal is just the opposite..loved the way he defended Gia in the hookah scandal
Originally posted by feviewer

The CV's have made a mockery of Jigar...btw Vishal is just the opposite..loved the way he defended Gia in the hookah scandal

every one is the same
gia is bubbly but has to play quite gopi.
nazim is a fun loving guy has to play the serious aham
rucha is a quite person but has to do the vamp role.