Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Episode review - 10th April 2012

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just loved Tuesday's episode .. right mix of rumour, learning, a little bit growth in friendship and a lot of things to look forward to in the future episodes. :) I am really enjoying in more as the moves to the next track is extremely justified. All indications are towards the entry of Rashmi whom i think we will see today :) ... Pooja is a good actress and i hope we will enjoy this track if the script is written well and do far CVs have not disappointed me with the way the script is being handled!!!!

So till now Mohan has been feeling somewhat towards Mrs Vyas and I think with Rashmi coming in the frame, Megha will start feeling some :) .. would love to see what megha's reactions will be in the upcoming episodes and i guess Mohan too will start to clearly see that Rashmi is really a past and Mrs Vyas is becoming the future ... Mohan has to fight against lot of people in this personal battle so All the Best Mohan pyare :) ... I hope you succeed is pulling Mrs Vyas to your side :) ... relation growing gradually is lovely to watch and that too when small day to day happenings are added like it is shown in this show !!!!!! Loved the convo between Mohan and his mom ... Mr Bhatnagar is yet another mystery which am sure time will reveal :) ... loved the look Mohan was giving when Megha was laughing :) .. he is so in love and still somewhat is denial :) ... loved the scene between Guru and Megha and the way Megha is slowing entering Mohan's life :) ... overall lovely episode ...

About Monday's episode just one observation - Prateek will strike at Mohan at the right time as he is annoyed at Mohan for spoiling his plan and that time i really hope Megha is beside Mohan :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one yaar!!

I'm enjoying this phase of NBT!!

1.Mohan happy smiling, feeling great that Megha realised his goodness.
2.Megha, is amazed that he is such a good person at heart and acknowledges his goodness.
3.Creepiness of Pratik is revealed!!

Just great!! 😊
Edited by Udhay - 12 years ago
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely analysis. MM equation is getting stronger 😳
I think Rashmi's entry will confirm Mohan's feelings rather than Megha's. Megha will be seen living freely once the Amar fiasco's all good and done. Ofc, that's my POV. With NBT, You never know 😛 The CVs strike at you at the most unexpected moments and you're left amazed and dumbfounded. One of their many qualities 👍🏼
Rahi baat Prateek ki, to now that Megha know's that creep's true face, you can't expect her to be a silent spectator. Especially if its got anything to do with the Amar Vyas case. As for my dear Monu 😍 Vo to chup rehne se raha. And if that creep tries to take on him through Rashmi, well, Mrs.Bhatnagar hai na ? 😉 Just imagine ye sunke uska kya haal hoga 🤣
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Monu, ohhh i know what you mean :) Prateek will freakkk OUT :)
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While I did not like the Tuesday episode that much (just my view), the way the show is going overall is good.

I would also agree that Rashmi's presence will bring out Mohan's feelings for Megha. The only vulnerability that Mohan currently has is to do with Rashmi. They explored Megha's vulnerability for the last couple of weeks and now its Mohan's turn.

Again Megha may have feelings for Mohan, but will come out only after Amar is proved innocent. Who knows what CVs have planned but Pratik seems to be a roadblock there.

Hopefully the Rashmi track is also handled sensitively without any OTT histrionics
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely analysis meenu ..even i think prateek will strike back ..and yeah track going through a beautiful phase 😊
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love NBT .. I am a recent entry .. it is turning out to be a very very cute love story .. Am looking forward to see why MM come together .. Loved your analysis :) 
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
yes Komal, they need to handle things nicely and realistically to some extent .. that is another USP of this show ... small small day to day things shown so nicely that it seems fresh and we can also related to it :) :) ... I am looking forward to Mrs Bhatnagar's role :) .. lets see how the writers and creatives play it ... and i am not so worried about the TRPs as long as they retain their current USP.