Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey i am ur new reader..dont take too much time for the nxt update pls..i am hooked to this..u provide me the arshimoments which i cant get enough at anytime.. šŸ‘ well done and keep going..
Viviann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...

Arnav and Khushi are a lovely couple...

Continue soon :)
naimahoney thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when my eyes starting looking things which is not there
i wonder does the effects of hallucination are this bad

i mean how this possible you update?
like seriously YOU UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!
some one pinch me please i so want this dream to be true šŸ˜†

ok no more rubbish
thanks alot dear for the update
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it

sos weet
nasirazaman2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i m naina. This is one of the best arshi lovestory plllzzz update sooon
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just came across this n read all the parts. had a fun time reading it and i am happy i came across this now when u r back. i hope tht u intend to update regularly from now onwards.
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hot hot hot...loved the story...muahhh
psychofool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hot hot hot...loved the story...muahhhot hot hot...loved the story...muahhh
nihita thumbnail
For you Imran!

Chapter- 8

Khushi glared for the umpteenth time at Arnav while he was talking to Mr.Roy, his business associate without a care. Since they have come to this party, Arnav had his left hand sprawled all over her waist, not letting her move even an inch. She looked around and saw a group of girls looking at her and then at the man on the right of her. Probably thinking how he landed up with her, she thought with a sour taste in her mouth. Suddenly coming here tonight did not seem like a good idea. What do they say, sometimes ignorance is bliss? He was practically turning every woman's head from sixteen to sixty and still remained oblivious. She herself particularly didn't want to leave his side in the fear that fairer sex might grab this opportunity to get close to him but then she knew she should for she trusted her husband and she didn't want anyone thinking his wife made him dance on her tunes. But more than anything, she had to do this for her to know if she can put past her insecurities. Yeah, and that's why you wanted to come to this party so desperately, a voice in her taunted.

The beach party was more like a pool party. Girls were showing off their figure in bikini's while the guys were topless only in their shorts. There were alcohol and smoke from cigarettes all around and she was glad she wasn't personally a part of this crowd. It was a sunny afternoon while most of the people on the lounger, chatting with a glass in their hand. Khushi wondered could this be one of the reasons of why her husband was hesitant in bringing her along. The atmosphere was too sophisticated for her taste. She could see some couples in intimacy and felt she was stepping on their privacy. She started squirming to get away from his hold.

Mr.Roy looked at his wife at the other end of the pool and said, "Arnav, I'll see you aroundā€¦.duty calls first," and winked while walking away.

Arnav then for the first time since they entered in the party, turned towards Khushi, "Jaan, stop squirming!"

Khushi looked into his eyes, "I won't go too far from youā€¦.you go ahead and mingle with the people you know. I'll just have a look around. People have started thinking of us as Siamese twins by now."

Arnav winked at her, "Twins? I like the idea of being joined at their hips every single moment."

When his innuendo hit her home, she slapped his arm, "Chee besharam bachcha!"

From her waist he brought his left hand to her shoulder and pulled her closely towards him, "And here I thought you loved it when I talked dirty."

Khushi blushed when Arnav kissed her forehead and kept his lips at her temple looking at the crowd. Khushi gently entangled herself and taking his hands in both of hers, "Arnav noā€¦.I know you are seeing everyone being so close to their partners but not here bachchaā€¦.am not comfortable."

He frowned, "Jaan, you know I won't do something to make you feel uncomfortable. Why would you even say it?"

She removed his frown with her fingertips, "I know, I just- leave it! Never mind! How about we-" her voice was cut by a female interruption.

"Arnav! Is that you?"

Both Arnav and Khushi looked towards the voice and before Khushi could comprehend what was happening a blue material went flying past her and Arnav immediately as a reflex took his hands from Khushi's and held the figure.

"Woah woah! Easy jessā€¦..you almost knocked me out." Arnav said while smiling.

Jess immediately pulled herself apart from him and Khushi almost flinched with jealousy as Jess' face was in her visionā€¦.she was so beautiful, so perfect, was it even real?

Laughing Jess grabbed his arms and pushing her bosom onto it, "And what of the times you knock girl's out with just one look?" she replied flirting.

Khushi frowned at her blatant flirting when Arnav pulled Khushi towards him and kept a hand on her waist, "Jess I don't think you have met Khushi, my wifeā€¦.Khushi this is Jess an old friend."

Jess looked at Khushi who nodded and muttered a soft hello. She then looked at Arnav and said, "Oh come on Arnav we were more than friends." She winked at him.

Khushi stiffened and it didn't go unnoticed by Arnav. She suddenly remembered Arnav telling her that she was her first on their wedding night, "Jaan! There hasn't been any other."

She looked in shock towards Arnav and his eyes mirrored the guilt, the guilt of lying and she knew at once Jess and Arnav had been definitely more than friendsā€¦.they have been intimate.

Jess looked at Khushi, "So you were the mystery girl he was dating since past three years?"

"Four." Khushi replied stoically.

"What?" Jess asked in confusion.

Khushi replied in a tone she would never want to associate with herself, "We were in a relationship for four years."

Arnav tightened his hold on Khushi asking her silently to stop reacting to Jess but Khushi was too hurt by his lie to care.

"So what hold did you have over him? I mean no offence but you don't look his type?" Jess replied with a laugh.

"Jes-"  Khushi cut Arnav smiling tightly, "Oh I ask myself the same question every day." She took his hands from her waist, "Why don't you friends talkā€¦I'll go and myself a drink."

Arnav stretched his hands to stop her but by then she was already walking away. He cursed himself under his breath, he knew her, and she was going to hurt so badly. If only love and loving was simple, he thought wryly. He moved into the direction she went but then Jess held his arm and started dragging him to the opposite.

"Arnie baby let's make you meet my friends now, shall we?" She purred.

Khushi sat down on one of the loungers and looked at Arnav who was standing at the end of the pool surrounded with Jess and her friends. His eyes clashed with hers, she was so far from him to know what his eyes were radiating but she knew he was giving her time to accept this truth. No wonder he seemed to know what he was doing on bed, she thought with a bitter taste and here she thought it was all his intuition. How many girls were there? Two? Five? Ten? How many faceless and nameless girls were standing in the dark to taunt her? Did he ever compare her with someone else? No khushi, stop thinking like that! She reprimanded herself, wallowing in self-pity was not doing to do her any good.

InkyCupid thumbnail
Awesome... update.. it's now ALL cleared up as to why Arnav did not want to bring her to the party.He always thinks about her doesn't he? Though.. I don't like the fact that he lied, I am glad the truth came out.. way better than her finding out much later on..Glad that Khushi figured it out, feel sorry for her. Hope Arnav makes it up for her... CONTINUE SOON. GREAT UPDATE:)Edited by aaaziiz - 11 years ago