Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
its so hot and i liked how he makes her understand. Its nice way of writing.
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey m a reader of urs!!
addad u as a buddy!!
pm me if u ever update it!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nihita: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wish You Could Update ðŸ˜³
fan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
she's really innocent...😳
interesting...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@nihita: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is so innocent! Is there going to be an update?
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice story...please continue it
nihita thumbnail
For you Imran!

Part-6

Khushi dejectedly told Anjali sitting in Anjali's room, "He will never agree Di!"

Anjali quirked her brows, "Of course he will Khushi! Did you forget that he practically lets you get away with murder and this is such a small issue? It will be fine, he'll agree and if by chance he does not then use your womanly charms. The whole household knows how cranky he gets during those four days when he can't have you not caring about embarrassing his family. He is sooo into you." Anjali replied stressing on the word 'so'.

Khushi found in Anjali a sister she never had. After six months of marriage they were almost as close as they came. From crush to the sexual life there was nothing these two women cannot talk about.

Khushi bit her nails, "Do what? Deprive him of myself? He'll only get angry……he hates the idea of bargaining with body and I myself would never dare to do that with him. You know I can't deny him anything."

Anjali took her hands in his, "That's why you probably should. Khushi you are his wife not his doormat……I am not saying he doesn't love you or anything but at least start taking stand for yourself in this relationship. You know how important this party is for AR Industries and as an owner's wife you have to be there."

Khushi sighed, "But Arnav refused to take me."

Anjali pressed her hands, "That's because it's a beach party."

Khushi, "Beach? Di, there are no beaches in our city."

Leaving Khushi's hand Anjali hit her on the head, "Khushi! There is no beach. It's just that the girls will be dressed in swimsuits, bikinis and the guys will be dressed in trunks. There will be drinks, intimacy and what not. Can you seriously allow your husband to be around those half-clad vultures who might want to take advantage of the fact that he is without his wife."

Khushi gulped, "Arnav is loyal…he wouldn't do anything, I know it."

Anjali sighed, "You really need to look around yourself. Khushi I know my brother won't do anything but what if models starts rubbing herself over him and let's face the fact if my brother gets drunk, anything could happen."

Khushi eyes suddenly popped out as realisation seeped through her, "Hey Devi Maiyya! I did not think about this! What if he gets drunk and he doesn't realises what is he doing. I need to be there! OH MY GOD! I need to be with him."

Anjali smugly smiled, "See now you see my point. So your first step would be staying in my room until he agrees to take you with him."

Almost as if on cue Arnav barged into Anjali bedroom, "What the hell are you doing in Di's room? And where the heck is your damn phone?"

Anjali stood up, "Well hello Chotte, it's good to see you too."

Arnav looked at his Di and then at Khushi who was sitting on the bed with her head bent down while looking at the patterns on her top.

Arnav bit out, "Di really! I don't have time for this. I need to go to the party and I needed your sister-in-law, who at this moment is not even looking at me."

"Will you stop looking down?" he bit out.

"Why can't you take out clothes for yourself?" Anjali replied back haughtily.

Arnav took a step towards Anjali, "I can Di but as a matter-of-fact I need my wife for other purposes." He added with a meaningful glance.

But if he thought Anjali would get embarrassed by his insinuation then he was so wrong. It was Khushi who got embarrassed and turned red, of course she and Anjali shared girls talk but it embarrassed her that Arnav was pointing about their sex life to his sister.

Anjali took a step closer, "Why? Aren't you getting late now? Would you have time for that?"

Khushi gasped and Arnav's temple throbbed with anger.

Arnav looked away from his Di towards Khushi, "What do you want?"

Anjali answered for her, "She wants to go to this party with you."

Arnav sarcastically, "My wife can speak for her own self Di, stop baby-sitting her and I think I already told her my views on this."

Anjali folded her hands over her chest, "Well too bad Chotte, she doesn't share your sentiments on this and stop acting like a barbaric man and take your wife with you. She didn't marry to be your wife only in your household and as her partner I think you should respect her decisions and choices for once as well."

Khushi, "Di- "

Arnav looked at Anjali and surprisingly said, "Fine! Get ready then." He bit out without giving Khushi a glance.

Arnav was angrily doing his hair standing in front of the dresser when Khushi snaked her arms around him from behind.

His body stiffened for a moment but he again resumed styling his hair.

Khushi rubbed her face over his back and asked, "Angry?"

Arnav sprayed his cologne, "No."

Taking a deep breath Khushi came infront of him and perched her bottom on the dresser. Sitting on the dresser and wrapping her legs around his waist she asked, "Mela bacha naraaz hai?"

Arnav looked into her eyes for a brief second and said, "Not anymore."

Khushi snaked her arms on his neck and leaning forward bit his chin, "Di was just looking out for me….she didn't mean anything."

Arnav sighed and kept his hands on her waist, "I know and I am not proud of how I responded to her knowing she was just concerned about you. But damn it! Khushi! You are my wife and we can sort out our arguments by ourselves…..I am so tired of telling you to stop taking support from the family. Just grow up! You know how much I hate it! What di told me, you could have told me as well?"

Khushi whispered, "I was scared that you'll get angry."

Arnav cupped her face, "Am I not angry now? You knew I was angry but didn't you still come to me now? Sometimes I really feel you weren't really ready for marriage and I just rushed you into it."

Khushi, "Arnav!"

Sighing Arnav took his hands back and kept it on the dresser besides her hip, "What? Am I wrong? Tell me if I am! You never reason things and when we argue you always let someone else talk it out with me. I never married your best friend Akash or di…..I married you. I get cross with them because of this and I don't like it. "

"Get ready Khushi, we really need to leave now." He exited the room but not without pressing a kiss on her nose. She smiled without even wanting to……this man really loved her and he himself had no idea how much.

Arathy-V thumbnail
OMFG..u updated??
R
Edit:
First of all im so happy u updated..u simply made me happy.
Coming to the update, this one was quite necessary. Though Anjali was right, Khushi needed to know  that issues between a couple is better resolved by them and not to bring a 3rd person in between. Loved Anjali-Khushi bond. Arnav is a cute angry young man and i love him😊
Edited by arathyvr - 11 years ago