Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

To to the bbc  link on first page..u can view the interview on iPlayer for the next 6 days..

Listening now...Thank U Sheena πŸ€—
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Anondo bro..for the links..finally listened the interview πŸ˜Š ...Nice one πŸ˜Š
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

I can understand. its cause of the huge traffic. So many downloads at a time πŸ˜› You can listen the stream through iplayer or try to download from my links after 5 to 10 minutes. It will work.

Yeah now listening...πŸ˜ƒ...the problem is too much time taking for streaming!πŸ₯±
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Devu-

Yeah now listening...πŸ˜ƒ...the problem is too much time taking for streaming!πŸ₯±

Ya thats why posted the mp3 link. its quite irritating to listen from the low bandwidth πŸ˜•

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jsst listened,,,,,,,,,,,very nice interview,,πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰,,,cngrts to members who got to talk with arryπŸ˜ƒ
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Atlast I listened Arry ,s interview 😍 his voice sooo cool I,m sooo happyyy [:D/] 😳 πŸ€— his voice made my friend deewani of him she says wht a cool man his voice making me kill ❀️ πŸ˜‰ well I must say it was a fantastic interview thank Arry for taking out his time for his fans really appreciatable πŸ‘ once again Congratzz to all and kroopa dear ur voice is so beautiful and babitha Dii and yemi Dii ur q,s 😎 Ahnaf bro And Eden and all others u rockxx all πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€— ⭐️ me lost in interview 😍 😍
Mitu_ thumbnail
Congrats  everyone β­οΈI have missed it live . will listen now πŸ˜ƒThanks πŸ˜³
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey congrats ppl who al spoke to him.. Me bit jealous of u ppl.. I listen to in the link.. Thank u so much to al those persons who made tis happen.. Love you ARHAAN
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Ok so i'm done πŸ˜ƒ

AB's Interview 1st Part

AB's Interview Last Part

Thanks Bro for the Link...Cant wait to Listen it😍
-Deepali- thumbnail
OMG...Arhaan Voice sooo Stunning and Huskey...I am dead to listen it😍
Thanks Ahnaf,Aanchal,Babita and all for your Great questions from him..he will sure to see
our Kriya/arja thread soonπŸ˜†
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago