Iss Comedy Ko Kya Naam Doon?

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Finish It Finish It

Notice To CV

Recycle & Recycle Of Comedy :/ I am not happy at all Comedy is all over in IPKKND now a days it is really awesome but story is not moving on. Shyam still smiling evily most irritating and staring at my khushi <3 

No Please Move The Story On! Ek Baar Arnav Khushi Sey Poch Lo Ek Baar

Please

Not Bashing; My Opinion: Sorry Not Meant To Hurt Anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. I'm waiting for ArHi children. ðŸ˜†
Safi123 thumbnail
agree with you. story needs to moveEdited by avsv123 - 12 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

Agree. I'm waiting for ArHi children. ðŸ˜†

Yeah I think Bachay Bhi Is Tarah Ho Jaye Gay Comedy Mein :P

--Aarzoo-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

w8ing for dem to move on but luv the little things khushi does like tutoring and dabba service

IronyDied thumbnail
story cant proceed till IPL is going!! if you carefully look then because of IPL all shows are slow! Shyam revelation.. ArHi confession..MU clearing all are high points of IPKKND!! they cant waste their tracks in this crisis..it wont gain the desired and deserved TRP's!! so its a foolishness to even think that story is going to progress during IPL!

and hey ArHi coming closer is also a progress,,its necessary too!

CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

story cant proceed till IPL is going!! if you carefully look then because of IPL all shows are slow! Shyam revelation.. ArHi confession..MU clearing all are high points of IPKKND!! they cant waste their tracks in this crisis..it wont gain the desired and deserved TRP's!! so its a foolishness to even think that story is going to progress during IPL!

and hey ArHi coming closer is also a progress,,its necessary too!

They will not get trp for foolish thing even it will fall desperately then during IPL it will be difficult to gain them again

Cutee999 thumbnail
agree with u... story isn't moving at all... comedy is k to fill up episodes but we want story to move on not only comery... cvs need to understand this.
dreamshereagain thumbnail
I don't mind if story does not move until IPL but CVs are being steady with one track.  Khishi now just started avoiding Arnav and then introduced stupid comedy today.It is very irritating part. Absolutely unnecessary. Khushi was doing really nice to keep distance which bothered him more than anything else.