Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg you come back love it thank you please conti i will read missed you thx for pm 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear...i remember reading this FF before but kahan thak i read need to refresh my memory...will read and comment...thanks for the pm aroramain...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum luvd all da updates
eagerly w8in 4 da nxt part plzz cont soon x
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...
cont soon...
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Update very soon. I am eagerly waiting for next update.
...anshu... thumbnail
Battle Begins

Kripa was in two frames of mind. She knew she loved Angad, but to leave her parents and move to USA will not be possible. She was sure that's what Angad would want. Thinking about her parents reminded her that she has not been home for ages.

Angad and Suryabhan were playing chess. It was a close game, both were shrewd players, and both were patient. Armaan was watching the game as a neutral observer and thinking how Kripa will react when she came home to find all of them in residence. He was sure she would come to meet Ma sooner or later, he was betting on sooner. He hoped she saw Saira first, because if the first face she saw was Angad's then all hell will break loose. Maybe she loved him maybe she did not, but Ma was somehow sure she did. But Armaan was determined to find out Kripa's opinion before passing any judgment about Angad.

Saira and Sara was busy playing house. They have made a make shift tent with the use of a bed sheet and an umbrella balanced on a chair. Pillows were stacked on one side and the kitchen set was open on the other where they were busy making chapattis. Naina was watching over them and talking to an amused Yuvi when the door bell rang. Saira was out in a jiffy to open the door, when Yuvi picked her up and gave her a stern look. She was immediately contrite because she knew she was not supposed to open the door.

Yuvi opened the door, and there stood Kripa. Kripa was astounded to see Saira and jiju standing on the other side of the door and Yuvi was panicked. Angad's presence at her parent's home was not known to Kripa and he didn't know how she will react when she saw him playing chess with dad. To distract Kripa Yuvi handed an ecstatic and excited Saira to her masi. Saira dragged Kripa to her house and started showing her how to make chapattis. Meanwhile Yuvi ran to where Angad and Dad were to inform them about Kripa's presence.

Angad apparently wanted Kripa to be in Sharma house. He was looking forward to the visit, he said. Yuvi was flabbergasted. Saying this Angad tackled the black pawn with his white bishop. He didn't understand the couple Angad-Kripa at all, they were weirder than him and Naina, and that's saying something.

Kripa was happy to see Naina, her bhabhi Ridhima, Armaan and her super cute nieces. She should have known then something was up, but she was happily surprised to meet her family after such a long time. When she inquired about where were ma and pa, everybody had something different to say about their whereabouts.

She was pondering upon the same when she heard a roar and a booming laugh. She moved towards the sound to the porch to find papa playing chess with someone who uncannily looked like Angad. But that's not possible, was it. Angad was in Boston in his chocolate factory wasn't he?

No he was here. That piece of'no no... he cannot reduce her to his level. She went over to where the game was being played to be greeted by an infuriating grin plastered on Angad's face. 

Edited by ...anshu... - 12 years ago
...anshu... thumbnail
sorry for the small update, will update the face off between Angad and Kripa soon:) I think that will be last part before epilogue.

Love,
Anshu
Edited by ...anshu... - 12 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome lovely well written thx for pm
aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Cant wait to see Kripa's reaction.I wonder what will happen next?
Update next part very soon.
sidra01 thumbnail
wow just wow am flabberasted and really sorry that havent read this amazing and innovative fic sonner just loved it its just impossible to not have pyaar on fic