FF: Destination Called Love *Chapter 7 on Page 69

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sobi-- thumbnail

FF: DESTINATION CALLED LOVE

PROLOGUE

"Arnav, please get up fast," Khushi pleaded, while continuously shaking him awake.

Arnav immediately got up with a flash and found Khushi sitting, with her legs crossed, on the bed, "Khushi, are you all right''.and the baby?" He touched her bulging stomach in response to his latter question, "Are you having some pain? We will just go to the doctor." He started to get off the bed, but Khushi stopped him, by holding his hand. "Arnav, just relax. I am fine and the baby too," she guiltily looked down on the bed before continuing, "actually it's raining outside'..and I was wandering if we could go out for a long drive."

"Right now?" Arnav stared at her incredulously.

"Yes," she said, barely above a whisper, as she stared into his exhausted chocolate brown eyes.

"You know what time it is?" He said raising his eyebrows and making an irritated face, "I have to go to office tomorrow."

"Please Arnav. The weather is so romantic. We might not get this chance ever again." Khushi said innocently with a puppy face.

He gave her an exasperated look, "Khushi, it rains here almost every other day in winter."

"Please'please''.please."

"OK. Fine, we are going. Stop doing this," He said, giving up.

"Thank you Arnav."

"Mind you, we are not going to get out of the car because it's not safe for you or the baby."

"Off course we will not," Khushi said definitely, but not meeting his eye.

Arnav helped her out of the bed, "Promise me?"

"Arnav you don't trust me?" Khushi teased, with a fake disappoint in her voice.

"Off course I do sweet heart, but it's just that I don't trust your mood swings these days." Arnav said, all the while scrutinizing her with his intense glare, which Khushi wa still avoiding.

Arnav knew her too well to understand that he was being deluded. She always avoided his gaze, whenever she was not telling a truth. At least in the past one and a half years, this was something that he was absolutely sure about her.

"How can you say that, Arnav?" and her face fell.

"You can stop this drama because we are going."

Her lips were automatically replaced by a wide smile at his words, and she looked back into those bewitching eyes again, "Ok then, let's go."

"Be careful," Arnav said, as she quickly tried to walk towards the door.

"This is so beautiful Arnav. You should also try this."

"How can I try this while driving?" Arnav asked her rhetorically, giving her a sideways glance before reverting his attention back on the road through the front window. The wipers making sure to stop the rain droplets from dancing on the window.

Khushi sat beside him, her right hand out of the window, making continuous contact with the droplets of rain outside. The force with they touched her skin, left a pricking sensation behind. It wasn't raining as heavily as usual, but she still loved it. She was enjoying the encounter of wind with her face, sending shivers down her spine. She tightly wrapped the shawl around her, as she pulled her hands inside. Arnav had insisted that they carry along a shawl.

The rain continued to flow in through the open window through the open half window, making the window sill wet.

"Arnav can we just stop the car somewhere and enjoy the rain."

"I thought you wanted to go on a long drive."

"That was long time back. Now I just want to stand somewhere and relish this moment."

Arnav halted the car on the side pavement, quite aware of Khushi's future plans.

She immediately looked at him, as soon as she saw him taking the key out of the socket, and with the same puppy face as before she said, "Please can we stand out?"

Lately she had started blackmailing him more than usual, Arnav thought. He gave her the last exasperated look for the night, before going and opening the door for her, "Wait. Don't get out now. Let me take out an umbrella."

"When did you get an umbrella?"

"It's always there in my car."

Arnav had been so much overly protective about her lately that she should have known. Sometimes this possessiveness really irked Khushi.

Khushi sat their waiting for him to pull the umbrella open. Arnav carried the umbrella as close to the car as possible, making sure that she did not get wet in the process, and offered her a hand as she got out of the Nissan Patrol.

They both stood there for around ten minutes, enjoying the beautiful weather, under the umbrella. Arnav leaning against the car and Khsuhi's both hands wrapped tightly around his right hand, resting her head on his shoulders. She was looking at the same spot on the ground, for the past few minutes. Arnav followed her gaze to a puddle of water. Droplets kept hitting that puddle, making small concentric circles every time. Arnav quietly kept watching her, not wanting to disturb her silence, in case she didn't approve of it. His clothes were slightly moist by now, as the umbrella in his left hand was trying to cover Khushi's whole body including her baby bump and was only covering half of him.

Thankfully the rain had abided and it was now only drizzling slightly.

"I am really tired now. Can we go home?" Khushi said out of the blue.

"Yes, off course sweetheart," as he kissed her on her hair.

Khushi had fallen asleep on their way back home in the car. On reaching home, Khushi immediately fell into a deep slumber, as soon as she lay on the bed. Arnav covered her with a blanket, before switching of the lights and lying down besides her, snoring loudly by now.

Honestly I have no idea how it turned out.

Hope so you liked the prologue.

Comments and criticism is always welcome.😊

Edited by ss374 - 11 years ago
bia12 thumbnail
update prolouge sooon 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Woow, Arrange Marriage Concept :) πŸ˜³
--Sobi-- thumbnail
I apologize for making you guys wait.😳

Prologue is now updated.😊
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow beautiful me liked it and u update soon sweets πŸ˜Š
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's really wonderful and cute😍..waiting for more...thanx 4 the pm Edited by rubys07 - 12 years ago
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘...waiting 4 d update now...πŸ˜‰
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Does the story start out when they are getting married or is it about thier married life? But whatever it is it seems good so I cant wait to read more!!! Edited by nazibah - 12 years ago
melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Prologue..Looking forward to their story :) Edited by melovemayur - 12 years ago