Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mione

Toothflossing StringmintsπŸ˜†
Q: Which professor had asked for an essay on Jupiter's Moons? Name the 4 moons mentioned in the book.πŸ˜‰

Right answer!

Since its about astronomy im guessing it must've been Astronomy Prof A. Sinistra !
i remem only two moons...Titan and Europa Edited by -varun- - 11 years ago
Mione thumbnail

Originally posted by: -varun-

Right answer!

Since its about astronomy im guessing it must've been Astronomy Prof A. Sinistra !
i remem only two moons...Titan and Europa

Firstly, Thank You 😊 

Yes Sinistra is Correct! πŸ‘πŸΌ As for the moons, come on...rack your brains a bit more. πŸ˜‰ Hermione mentions them when correcting Harry's and Ron's essays. [Hint: She tells Ron that he got the name of Jupiter's biggest moon confused with one of it's other moons (names???). Another is one which has volcanoes.]
Europa is right (covered in ice not mice πŸ˜†), but I'm not sure if Titan is mentioned in the series πŸ˜•
Mione thumbnail
Come on...someone must know this. πŸ˜‰

OK, I'll wait for another 5 hours and if no one has answered till then, I'll give the answer πŸ˜³
Lumos thumbnail
Sorry yaar..i cant recollect.. instead of me googling the answer in the book, id better wait for u to give away the answer πŸ˜ƒ
Mione thumbnail
Alright Varun, I can't wait any longer either... I'll just give the answer (direct speech) πŸ˜³.

Hermione to Ron:
'Jupiter's biggest moon is Ganymede, not Callisto,' she said, pointing over Ron's shoulder at a line in his Astronomy essay, 'and it's Io that's got the volcanoes.' πŸ€“

then sometime later...

'Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met,' said Ron weakly, 'and if I'm ever rude to you again -'
'- I'll know you're back to normal,' said Hermione 🀣. 'Harry, yours is OK except for this bit at the end, I think you must have misheard Professor Sinistra, Europa's covered in ice, not mice -Harry?' πŸ˜†

Next question pls πŸ˜Š
Lumos thumbnail
Thanks for the complete elaboration mione! :)
next question...what did hermione's boggart manifest into, in the only encounter in the series thats mentioned? πŸ˜†
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Thanks for the complete elaboration mione! :)
next question...what did hermione's boggart manifest into, in the only encounter in the series thats mentioned? πŸ˜†

That she failed in all her exams πŸ˜†
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha_bbsr2005

That she failed in all her exams πŸ˜†

rightly answered neha! yup..it was prof McGonagell saying that she failed in all her exams! 🀣 it was in POA in DADA exam. :)
Next question pls..
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

rightly answered neha! yup..it was prof McGonagell saying that she failed in all her exams! 🀣 it was in POA in DADA exam. :)
Next question pls..

Yup i remember that one 🀣🀣 Harry and Ron had a tough time convincing her that she didn't fail πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Easy one πŸ˜› What are the seven horcruxes?? πŸ˜›
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Slytherin's Locket, 
Revenclaw diadem, 
Hufflepuff cup, 
Gaunt's Ring, 
Riddle's dairy
Nagini
Harry himself