Frequent Posters

Mione thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -varun-

Thanks for the questions Alyesha :)

1) Remus Lupin
2) Harry Potter
3) Kendra Dumbledore

Hey varun...no problem. The first 2 answers are right 👍🏼, but I don't get how Albus/Aberforth Dumbledore sacrificed themselves for someone they were not fond of 😕. It's someone else!
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mione

Hey varun...no problem. The first 2 answers are right 👍🏼, but I don't get how Albus/Aberforth Dumbledore sacrificed themselves for someone they were not fond of0„2😕. It's someone else!

i thought in the direction that albus dumbledore sacrificed himself for voldy. I know he chose his own death but after all he was a martyr in his fight against voldy. But never mind lemme think who can be..! Out of professors who died, i dont remem anyone's parents being mentioned except dumbledore. Anyway..will think. :)
Mione thumbnail
Originally posted by: -varun-

i thought in the direction that albus dumbledore sacrificed himself for voldy. I know he chose his own death but after all he was a martyr in his fight against voldy. But never mind lemme think who can be..! Out of professors who died, i dont remem anyone's parents being mentioned except dumbledore. Anyway..will think. :)

yes you have to think...this parent of the professor is mentioned at least twice. so try to remember the professor first and then the parent. i'm sure you'll get it quite soon 😳
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

yes you have to think...this parent of the professor is mentioned at least twice. so try to remember the professor first and then the parent. i'm sure you'll get it quite soon 😳

I feel it has to be Severus Snape 😳 He did care for Harry but was also not fond of him as he reminded him of James.. But he sacrificed himself for him..

neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail
And Snape's parents were mentioned twice.. First in Half Blood Prince.. Where Hermione said abt his Mom.. Then in Prince tales in Deathly hallows..
Mione thumbnail
Yes...but give me the names...or any 1 name. That's what the question is about 😆
neha_bbsr2005 thumbnail

Yes...but give me the names...or any 1 name. That's what the question is about😆

oh yes ROFL Eleen Prince :)Edited by neha_bbsr2005 - 11 years ago
Mione thumbnail
Finally...right answer Neha 😃
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here's a simple one..which character in HP series suffered from rheumatism?😃
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arabella Doreen Figg, the neighbor of Harry Potter, if i m not wrong she is squib,

she always uses sticks for walk & the disease u have mention in ur question is related to joints & tissues pain,
so may be she was also suffering from this disease.