Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha. Bhallarox,lol. And yes that was disappointing. Wts wid d muchhis. Thakur ki shaan crap i suppose. Though iccha and veer nw make a disastrous coupl nw. Nt that before they lookd any better

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

Haha. Bhallarox,lol. And yes that was disappointing. Wts wid d muchhis. Thakur ki shaan crap i suppose. Though iccha and veer nw make a disastrous coupl nw. Nt that before they lookd any better

Mucchis have nothing to do with shaan-they have to do ENTIRELY with lazy,incompetent & careless shaving!! Or an OTT make up dept-did you notice HOW much foundation Ammu had applied with a trowel!...blouse neckline kept shifting when she was doing her banshee tirade & the skin she showed was about 10 shades lighter.If it is suntan she needs a bleach-job & a GOOD sun screen!

May the real Bhallarox come here-sitting for exams I think

SHEER GOSSIP=Off Topic

Just caught an episode of Crime Patrol with DK Sir playing a cop-YOUNG cop! Wonders of make up!! DK  would have made a better VEER!! (I think,I'm kidding- to connect to the thread!!)
cs-07 thumbnail
actually the actor is not being treatedfor its full potential.
i wudnt mind him doing some lead roles but prolly today;s actresses will cringe if abv 35 cast opposite them, oh the nakhras
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm doing research on ammo's bun n nani ki lambi umar ka raaz...
N get ready fr sm quality entertainment, i'm going to show all of u d height of galatfehmi!
How is d peahen?

Originally posted by: guglu-baby

I'm doing research on ammo's bun n nani ki lambi umar ka raaz...
N get ready fr sm quality entertainment, i'm going to show all of u d height of galatfehmi!
How is d peahen?

WAITING BREATHLESSLY!
Peahen threw a hussy fit yesterday & thankfully locked  herself outta sight in her room,leaving Kahna plaintively pleading outside for her to open sesame.
cs-07 thumbnail
i wish damini doesnt melt like she did with tapasya n iccha story

a bolder damini is needed, whenever she stood up for her daughter that was excellent

cs-07 thumbnail
OMFG! Why is she making those faces and stretching her eyes like that and did the actor forgot to WALK !!! And omg !!! If i die, TD will be the reason for it. and i am not kidding ðŸ˜¡

edit: i CANT POST cz IF says am spamming :(
and, YAY The new guy is falling for mukku !!! YAY !! CELEBRATIONS 😆
Edited by nirvanlove - 12 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
how was yesterday's episode?
anyone with reviews?

😳
jnawaz thumbnail

DT NOTE: There is absolutely no name calling allowed on  the forum. That doesnt simply apply to vulgar names but also any derogatory ones like "peahen". There is a lot of derogatory comments being made in comparing Meeti's characters to various animals which is instigating other members. Also, just because you put a random comment about the show attacked to a completely different topic doesnt make it alright - that is still chatting. I cant stress enough for you all to follow the Rules of the Forum when posting. 

Topic Closed.

Uttaran DT 

Edited by jnawaz - 12 years ago