Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Yesterdays epi Nani's famous dialogue for mitti "Gandi si bachchi" creation!

Our muse Mitti ki ek aur nya look competing with entry, sowwie peez & yuvis bikharan look(9th april epi)!

oh betee kiii!!!!!

NOW thats talent in full display 😭😭😭

Yay TD 😃
princesslea thumbnail
Actually i dont like tina dutta essaying the role of iccha or meethi🤢
I jus cant relate to her mayb because i am not in love with her appearance or sumthn about her puts me off.

I would have preferred sreejit (mukta)who was the original choice for iccha role atleast i dont get turned off looking at her.😳

Tina has no class, her tacky nail polish and her squeaky voice. yuuuccckkk😭

I find Desai a better lookin although shes a lil bit nepali looking.😆
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princesslea

Actually i dont like tina dutta essaying the role of iccha or meethi🤢

I jus cant relate to her mayb because i am not in love with her appearance or sumthn about her puts me off.

I would have preferred sreejit (mukta)who was the original choice for iccha role atleast i dont get turned off looking at her.😳

Tina has no class, her tacky nail polish and her squeaky voice. yuuuccckkk😭

I find Desai a better lookin although shes a lil bit nepali looking.😆

i agree with most part
i have said the same before though not abt tapasya
but sreejita appeals to me as an actor and with tina dutta, i get all pissed off and just want to scream at her to do someting abt her dressing sense and voice(personal opinion)

Last year or before that in SBB, her bday was being celebrated and even the barbie doll dress she was flaunting was like a frock for a teenager, am not mocking her or the designer.. just saying what she was wearing and what i thght. didnt suit her at all. Ouch 
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Cant believe TD is so into UT...Kitna exploit karte yeh cvs but still 😕 Not to forget double irritable ckts she plays now, Ichty is self-destructive a typical masochist! Mitti is goofy & just plain kiddish! Its not just ckts mitti/ichy even TD needs to ownup herself too! She doesnt have that good acting skills to pull off double role with ease, wrong move cvs! In every epi treated like dirt by dialogues or by tracks, How can any1 work with ppl like that!!! Like i said before leap, by end of this ut show ppl will b fedup by name of TD itself! 🤣Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago

Our muse Mitti ki ek aur nya look competing with entry, sowwie peez & yuvis bikharan look(9th april epi)!

OMG1n,

Thank you for sharing your personal cache of candid photos of TD with us! Where do you find them-doesn't your computer feel its modesty being outraged about the kind of stuff you store in its innards?! Do you have a hot line on " hotmail" with TD that she mails you these pictorial nightmares?!

And for the uninitiated-THAT is a mud PACK that TD is using to further enhance her beauty not raaste ki dhool! Really you kids don't know ANYTHING!!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

lmao Guglu that was some AWESome churaya hua piece😆

I am waiting for my id to be banned.
kab tak intezaar

my mom is not watching UT today.. and i MISS it
some torture.. something equal to sleepless nights

Meethi making cute baby like faces..awww 😕 and her sweet voice ..thats nothing compared to nails on a board

What is your mom watching that is better entertainment than UT?! OOH! We have a dissenter in our ranks!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haha! Nope! i delete them after posting 😛
TD could b wearing mud pck but mitti in ut is wearing raste ka dhool right!
This is 3rd of miti... I dont take credits for them! Nothing fancy, just posted the epi pic!

(sumtimes aise hi pic post krna pdta hai whn 20+ r bashing Nandmi (in every post esp 3 of them)& im the only one defending them...picture speaks 1000 words that words alne could never say u know! Only way they know to proove TD has any worth is to make nandish or rashmi spoken bad! Individually no one takes her seriously right isliye!)Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

Not a lot-just the regular classics at school & college...but I'm a very willing reader...give me names,please & I will go raid my mom's library-she used to run a Hindi publishing house called Raj Kamal Prakashan-so I should be able to find most authors

i waz talking abt prabhu dayal garg who wrote under d pen name 'kaka hathrasi'...he is 1of my fav poets n tht anthem is based on 1 of his poems.
ethereal.. thumbnail

🤣 omg she is looking so scary! Edited by guglu-baby - 12 years ago
ethereal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

THAT is a mud PACK that TD is using to further enhance her beauty not raaste ki dhool! Really you kids don't know ANYTHING!!!

🤣 thx fr d info partner...ap na hote toh hum bacchon ka kya hota!Edited by guglu-baby - 12 years ago