Hrithik to fight his dark side in krrish 3

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hrithik's Krrish 3 for adults

Hrithik's Krrish 3 for adults
Hrithik Roshan More Pics

In the new installment of the Krrish series, Hrithik Roshan will not just fight the bad guys. He will also fight himself.

A source reveals that the new film will be the darkest in the series, and has a violent twist. While the first two movies catered primarily to kids, Krrish 3 will be made for an adult audience. Taking a cue from the last Spiderman film, where Peter Parker surrenders to the dark force, Krrish too will be seen battling his inner demons. This track will be one of the film's highlights.

Apart from his personal struggle, there will also be other interesting elements. The source adds, "Kangana Ranaut plays an alien, and she will have an army of animals who will create havoc in Krrish's life. Her character will be a total badass, and major action scenes are planned between Krrish and her."

While Koi Mil Gaya had the friendly alien character Jadoo to provide comic relief and had four kids, they are all missing from the third installment. The source adds that director Rakesh Roshan "wants to focus on action scenes and bring out the violent streak in the protagonist. There will be blood and gore."

The buzz is that the series has moved away from the usual formula to give the film an edge over other superhero flicks like RA.One, which dazzled the audience with its state-of-the-art special effects.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ente ... 609370.cms

i really hope this will be true hrithik fight himself with astrange haircut and bad personality will be totally mindblowing .😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

& PC will teach him not to fight but to love himself.  ðŸ˜†
theprince thumbnail
marimbaohidimba

and sing to him heal the world make it better place 🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 i was excited to watch this movie but now am little bit justg because of Kangana Raunat whom i dislike , for me first and second parts of Krish remained good ,  lets see how is it going to be though... i Wish Hrithik's hard work pays off...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs.. Hrithik truely rocks.. He is my fav.. Super star..:) krrish 3 rocks!
theprince thumbnail
Private-Message
trust me will be nice to see superwomen iam sure kangana will do very well in this role and in general these kind of film depend totally on the hero so its Hrithik show all the way .

ithasme
yes this film will smash every single records specially after agneepath .Krrish 3 and dhoom 3 is the only two films that has very big chance to break 3idiots recod just hope the film will met the expectation
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: theprince

Private-Message

trust me will be nice to see superwomen iam sure kangana will do very well in this role and in general these kind of film depend totally on the hero so its Hrithik show all the way .

ithasme
yes this film will smash every single records specially after agneepath .Krrish 3 and dhoom 3 is the only two films that has very big chance to break 3idiots recod just hope the film will met the expectation

AMEN
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so he will be fighting with himself just like in lovestory 2050