Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IF limited star comments to 1 per 24 hours?

indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
So I just posted a comment on Barun's profile on IF, and wanted to reciprocate on Sanaya's as well, but I get a message:

Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.

Are they serious? We can only comment on EITHER barun or sanaya and ONLY ONE every day????? Wht the???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LumosMaxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah...Sheer Cruelty...😭
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No i think so we can comment for both of them ... But they limit the comments to 1 per 24 hrs...
Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO THIS IS SO NOT FAIR OUR POOR ARHI WE HAVE TO COMMENT ONLY ON ONE PER DAY.GRRR GUSSA AA RAHA HAI
Summer_Rain thumbnail
ya first i commented on barun's profile later i wanted to comment on sanaya's profile..it says we can comment 1 per 24 hours.seriously yaar...its not done... 😭😭😭
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think IF just freaked out about the popularity of SARUN! They probably had manmeet spys on our forum who broke out a red alert and demanded the comments to be restricted!
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe 24 hours have not passed since you last commented on Sanaya's profile. Cause I commented on both Barun as well as Sanaya's profile just a minute ago.
heenaqazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i thnk its 1 per 24hrs only for non members of d fanclub
join barun n sanaya's fanclub...