~!Jashn-e-50! Dayanand Shetty FC!~ - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

@MONIKA DII... jee DII... BHAI nay meri DUM tou KAAT di hay per SEENG rehnay diyey😈 ta kay logun ko pehchannay mein aasaani ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sahi hai.. har baat k liye apne Bhai ko dosh dena achi baat nahi hai GD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DII Dosh kahan day raha hun.πŸ˜‰.. un kay KARNAMY bata raha hun...πŸ˜†
haan wahi to... wo jaise gussewale dikhte hain vaise hain nahi na... to wo aisa kaise kar sakte hain...😳😳
hello mona & purni di!!πŸ˜ƒhi GD!!
The FC has already crossed 100 pages!!!😲πŸ₯³
I have got some free time(though little time onlyπŸ˜†),so I can make the next FC!!πŸ˜ƒ
So has anyone else taken up the charge of making the FC already or not??

By the way,about the daraar series..In saturday's episode daya sir was unlike daya sirπŸ˜•πŸ˜’
The Sr.Insp. Daya we all know would always be there to support ACP sir or Abhijeet as he understands them very well.I think there must be a well justified reason for Daya sir saying that acp sir is a culprit.It can be a 'ye ek plan tha'(I said 'ye ek plan tha' & not 'ye sab ek plan tha' πŸ˜›),for example,it could be duo's plan (after knowing that acp sir's in trouble)that one of them will embark on a search to find acp sir and another one will be in the bureau to deal with the cases and also deal with the DCP.Because with DCP around,they'll not be able to concentrate on finding the true facts..Its just an idea that rose in my mind..whatever be the case,I want a well justified reason for it.
Daya sir always instills great faith in acp sir & abhijeet.
Edited by subha. - 11 years ago
welcome subha... h r u dear.. .could see you on FC after a long gap πŸ˜ƒ

wow...!! good to know that you can make the next FC πŸ˜›πŸ˜› give me today's time only as i pmed chinnu regarding this.. if she says yes then ok else you can make the next one... thik hai na inspector subha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by monika21

@GD--- welcome back  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...
Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by monika21

welcome subha... h r u dear.. .could see you on FC after a long gap πŸ˜ƒ

wow...!! good to know that you can make the next FC πŸ˜›πŸ˜› give me today's time only as i pmed chinnu regarding this.. if she says yes then ok else you can make the next one... thik hai na inspector subha πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒI am fine..how are you??
okay..then you can pm as soon as possible after you get reply from chinnu di..πŸ˜ƒ
but till then please maintain the FC's pace..Its already moving at a fast pace & may get completed before the next FC gets made..πŸ˜›

-edit-
Originally posted by Forfriends

Good morning Subha
Thanks for sharing the caps
can u tell me which video or share the link if u can
A bit late in replying😳😊..here's the link of video uploaded by FW.I had taken the snapshots of duo's pic(from AC series) from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVxaNxVHHM
Originally posted by -purnima-

-aapko pehle se pata hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CID wala dima... "srmat' you know na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*fingers crossed* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koi fayda nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--yeahh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No more PMs from me to any1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yeah... bahut ho gaya pm, pm & pm......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

@GD--- welcome back  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...aaiye aaiye  GD......πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†chalo me off for lunch... will be back soon... purni ji again a request gayab mat ho jana samajh mein aai na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

@PURNI DII... hello... how r U?? 

@SUBAH... WOW wat a Lovely Surprise and True Observation Yaar... BHAI ki Waat laga rahay hain FW walay... un kay Character ko itna Rash ker diya hay kay Asal Banda hee Kho gaya hay... wesay bus role Reversal hay n its completely YSPT yaar...
@GD--arrey,keep an optimistic outlook..maybe it will not be a complete YSPT'πŸ˜†..
There'll be a justified reason for daya sir suspecting acp sir to be a criminal & not believing abhijeet sir at first..And if its something like duo's plan,they are bound to behave like that.
πŸ˜ƒAnd remember the kid special episode that was aired in january this year.Daya sir's still the same..an honest,intelligent & tough cop who is noble,generous & sweet.

-edit-
hey @GD,I was watching once again the video you have made for 50h FC..very nice VM!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wish this pic too was there in it(from the 'case of man on the bus'):