Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

you understood it very lately but good you understood it ðŸ˜† "der lagi aane mein tumko shukra hai phir bhi aaye to" 😉 😆😆😆

llooking cute monu ji ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒ thats funny...😆😆😆

u didn't add it yet ...!! no just created it and posted here 😛😛just add it ,😃 no need to think twice before sharing them on CC ...ok let me do so ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ see whether it good or not goot I always do share mine on CC thread ðŸ˜† mai thoda sochne lagti hun..

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
😲 ajj din main bhi FC Zinda hain
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monika21

GD left... bye GD.. but y meeting on monday.. still we have saturday na ðŸ˜• --- GD made me 'chotti fufu' before leaving ðŸ˜† she said she'll join me at Adi Sir's FC , but she wasn't present there ðŸ˜†

LG purni is not here.. vanished bus morning mein thodi der k liye madam ne darshan diye the 😆 ---hmm , may be she's busy with work ... hope to meet her soon spend time as before ðŸ˜Š

monika21 thumbnail
hi Rebel.. where were you..?? 
monika21 thumbnail

- GD made me 'chotti fufu' chhoti fufu... what is that..?? 😆😆before leaving ðŸ˜† she said she'll join me at Adi Sir's FC , but she wasn't present there ðŸ˜† she left even 😆😆😆

-hmm , may be she's busy with work ... hope to meet her soon spend time as before ðŸ˜Š hope so.. but mujhe doubt hai... now she'll come tomorrow only 😊

[/QUOTE]
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hi munna...!! have u read my posts before, posted the promo video and also some info related to Daraar Series ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😲 ajj din main bhi FC Zinda hain--- 🤣🤣  that's too much munna 😆 

monika21 thumbnail
he also vanished LG ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-Twinkles- thumbnail
monika21 thumbnail

my youngest cousin when just 3 years old don't know to say ' fool ' she roams around saying " don't take me as fufu " meaning don't think of me as a " fool "... since then I too got habit of using that word ðŸ˜†ohh..🤣 thats good and too funny yaar 😆😆😆 now this word will also become a popular & regular word of FC.. like we have 2 much, 3 much & more much much... whenever i post smiley with flowers use to say "phool from a fool" , your 'sharmaying' and many more 😆😆😆

---oohk, will meet her then ðŸ˜Š its just a guess.. usually she doesn't come in the evening...😊

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Previous
1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 114
Next
Dayanand Shetty Thumbnail

Dayanand Shetty