Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: simplelife

Omg. 🀣 .kya kya sochte rehto ho aap...

agar CVs padenge toh saach mei yeh track hosaktha hai..

Sunaina bhabhi is too weak for any fight with Indu... aab ek dhamekedar bhabhi chahiye Indu ko...
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
as far as i remeber rani is shown to be married i saw her sindoori maang lolll in the first hearing
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no no... let radhe n rani get along together... it will be fun to watch!!... :P
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What are you talking about, bhai!     Aap ki ankho mein parda hai kya?πŸ˜‰

Rani is meant for RadheπŸ˜ƒ

Aap un dono ki love story mein Vidith kaise laa rahe ho? 😳    shame on you for bringing Vidith into this😑 sob1 sob! sob😭😭😭  Aap to hamara aur Radhe ka dil tod rahe ho ji😭

We should have a full blown Radhe and Rani love affair! Kya jodi hai!  πŸ‘The fact that Radhe is married and so is Rani should not stand in the way. It has not stood in the way in the past as sometimes Radhe has a new bride to look after and sometimes he is singleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The whole world knows that Radhe and Rani are dating and we have pictures to prove it. So, Vidith,  lay off, nahi to Radhe say panga hoga and methinks Radhe will win.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jjkg - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I really don't agree with you firstly Rani is married and the biggest point Rani seems elder sister of Vidith so future marriage track a big NO NO.
If rani has a daughter or elder sister for Vidith that's very ok as we want Rani in the show.
Radhe is goos for Rani.
yesterday a fellow member has written a song on both of them and i like it...
Radhe ko Rani se pyar hogaya...
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahkutty

Now, the court case is over and CVs want to extend Rani's role which has been a hit with audience.

So, the CVs have one option to do...

The verbal duel between Rani and Indu intensifies and Indu gives a mouthful to rani and calls her you are not Rani bhatia you are Rani ghatia...πŸ˜†  and this hurts the ego of Rani who hates to lose in life.

So, to take revenge on Indu, Rani decides to paataofyi Indu's innocent brother, Vidit, and marry him.   She will take the help of radhe to know more of Vidit and give him good commision to do the setting.πŸ˜†

Vidit too falls in love with Rani and they decide to marry despite Indu's opposition.

Then, Rani and Indu's battle continues in Sharma Nivas as she tries to throw Indu out of Sharma Nivas.

anyone interested in this track ?πŸ˜‰

share your views!!!

Why this Kolaveri Mahesh

i think RaHesh is better

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sochna bhi matt, iss treck ke liye. πŸ˜”