OS - Quit Playing Games With My Heart

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Inspired by the Admin of Iss pyaar on FB who put this song...

This one is for all my friends on IF especially the ones who keep asking me keep writing. Hope you like this one. You all know who you are!! Thanks for all your support always guys... means a lot to me!!

Quit Playing Games With My Heart

"She was at it again!" Arnav mused as he flicked the shirts in the now changed wardrobe of his.  First she annoyed him with things she put up on the wall, the towel she did not give, the stars on the bed. He even gave up his comfort for sleeping next to her and not hold her would have been impossible. But now the new dutiful wife drama was too much for him to take.

He was definitely not a man who wanted a subservient wife and she was carrying this charade too far. Removing his shoes? Now where did she learn all these things from? Supposedly some show she saw on TV. What the heck did the TV now a days showed anyway? Nothing real for sure if his wife was getting inspired by them. He wanted his spitfire back; the one who had thrown a resignation in his face and had said, "I will do it not because of you but despite you!" Where was that woman  he had fallen in love with. Where was her spunk? He now had another dilemma. The damned colorful shirts. What the f' he mentally cursed, and then said it aloud, as he rummaged the wardrobe for something decent out of what she had put in there for him.

Then he gave a slow smile. Two can play a game, he thought, "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada,now I shall take your cue and work accordingly. You want to annoy me and I want'" he stopped. What did he want? Did he want her? Hell Yeah! But then he had said things that had torn them apart and she had responded likewise. They were letting their egos take over and now they were at an impasse. How did one solve this? Should he talk to Di? No, the next second the answer came to him. She would be worried and in her current condition he had tread very carefully. "So, time for plan B Mr Raizada," he muttered to himself.

He removed the red shirt, a color Khushi loved. It was of course the only decent thing. The yellow shirt was too bright, the hawaiian fantasy was eye straining and forget it, he thought, let me just play the game. Red it is. I will show her who is the boss. But then realized, he had to be a lover not Boss, difficult for a man who always had his way, was always in control. How did this one woman manage to make him lose his control. Why being around her, he only seemed to have eyes for her. He would watch her obliquely and the smile that played on his lips was a dead give away so he would try and control that but Hell it was difficult. She made him smile with her antics. The letters, the kids, Hell he was well and truly besotted with his wife.

If only, they did not have that man in middle. Why did things not sit right even after what he had seen, why did he wonder if she somehow was not part of the plan that his brother in law, the creep, had for his sister?

Shunning those morbid thoughts that only managed to up his blood pressure and wanting to murder his brother in law, he moved to thoughts of getting even with Khushi and beat her at her own game.

He walked down to the dinning room and saw his Mami's expression and thought, "Ah! one down." The rest of the family followed suit asking him why was he wearing such a colorful shirt and then his target walked in with tray of breakfast.

He walked up to her taking the tray from not giving an immediate reply to Mami but addressed Khushi, "Tum ye sab jab mere liye karti ho toh, tumpe'," He looked at Khushi lovingly, something he wanted to do any which way and stopped mid sentence giving her a long look and then turned for a second and replied, "Mami aap pooch rahi thi na meine ye shirt kyon pehni?" looking back at Khushi and saw Khushi visibly dither as she must have thought he was going to get annoyed at her for doing this to his wardrobe so gave a sly smile and continued, "Woh Khushi ko laal rang bahut pasand hai na, toh meine socha, jo usko pasand hai mein aaj se wahi karoonga."

Khushi gaped. What had changed between the time she had left him fuming in the room to now? Fifteen minutes and this man was now behaving like a lovestruck newly wedded husband? Something was not right. But she thought, let me see how far he can take this, "Thori der aur asli rang bahar aa hi jaayega."

"Swami, aapne mere liye ye sab kiya?" Khushi sweetly asked.

"Haan Khushi, tum mere liye itna kar rahi ho.. toh kya mein itna nahi kar sakta?" He walked up to the table and placed the tray on it then came back, took Khushi's hand and pulled out a chair.

"Yahan baitho, mere paas, tumne itne pyaar se nashta banaya hai, ab hum saath mein khayenge." Arnav added giving a butter would not melt in the mouth expression. 

Khushi hesitatingly sat next to him, only to sputter when he brought a morsel near her mouth, "Ye aap kya' aap ke liye nashta hai'"

"Tum meri itni seva karti ho Khushi, I should do something for you. If not cook, I can feed you. Here, eat." He place a hand on her cheek and fed her a morsel of the paratha she had made.

"Par ye toh mera kartavya hai, Swami," Khushi said with food in her mouth.

"Shh! Khana khao, nahi toh khaansi aa jaayegi. And its my duty too to take care of my wife." Arnav then looked around the table to see the whole family staring at them as if they had grown horn.

Anjali said, "Chote lagta hai, aapne hamari baat samajh hi li aakhir mein."

"Haan Di, meine kabhi aapki baat taali hai?" Arnav then took a morsel of the paratha and made appreciative noises and added, "Khushi tumhare parathon mein kya swaad hai."

Khushi gulped wondering if what Anjali Di had advised her was all going wrong. She had said he would be annoyed with pampering and here he was turning tables on her.

She walked up to the door after the breakfast with his bag, when he said, "Come won't you see me off to the office at the door?" and was shocked when he leaned closer as he took the bag from her hand and place a kiss on the cheek saying, "Jyada kaam mat karna, samjhi tum." and tucked a stray strand behind her ear.

Khushi shivered as his lips brushed her cheeks, her eyes automatically closing, her breathing increasing. Why did his touch affect her so?

Arnav pulled back but could not stop looking at her, eyes closed, lips parted, she stood there, pulse at the neck beating a little faster and he was transfixed. "Ok, round one to me," he thought, but just marginally, "If you don't get out of here Arnav Singh Raizada, you would want to throw your bag away and carry your wife to the bedroom."

He still could not move and leaned back again towards the parted lips, her eyes were still closed. "Should he steal a kiss from...", he thought, and then pulled himself back as her eyes opened holding an expression that melted him inside.

To cover up what he was feeling, he roughly said, "Aur woh jo bachche padhati ho' woh der tak mat karna' " and he left.

Khushi stood there stunned at the way Arnav was behaving. What had gotten into him? She had felt him almost kiss her lips before she had opened her eyes and then he had gone back to the commanding Arnav.

What was this blow hot, blow cold demeanor of his? What games were they playing? Will they quit them or will these games ultimately tear them apart?

Khushi still steadfastly thought, I am not quitting this game yet, I have to make him annoyed and say "get out of my house." Chin up, she went to devise the next plan of action to annoy Arnav Singh Raizada.

Baby, oh

Even in my heart I see
You're not bein' true to me
Deep within my soul I feel
Nothing's like it used to be

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could so bad, baby
Quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
I should've known from the start
You know you got to stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)

I live my life the way
To keep you comin' back to me
Everything I do is for you
So what is it that you can't see

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
You better quit playin' games with my heart

[Chorus]

[Bridge]
Baby, baby the love that we had was so strong
Don't leave me hangin' here forever
Oh baby, baby this is not right, let's stop this tonight

Baby, (oh) quit playin' games
Baby

Sometimes I wish I could
Turn back time, impossible as it may seem

[Chorus]

Baby

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res!:)

EDIT- me first!! that too on your legendary OSs..:D

i loved it!! with the weird way the show is going..its the forum and the fanfics which still have me hooked!
haha..i love arnav..he isnt someone who takes any kind of crap lying down!:)
and the song!! i love BSB!

and i saw you rushtrip segment on TT!!! that was you right? the anchor in the beginning of the video??

awww you get to meet barun!! and here i am ready to shift to mumbai just to get a glimpse...lol!!
Edited by shaam91 - 12 years ago
Chickee thumbnail
sambhavi ki bacchi ... how come u got here before me!! kuch kaam nahi hain kya!!! 😡

and vrushy ... thanks ... thanks ... thanks ... this was much needed after your absence from IF and from writing!!

can i tempt you into starting another FF maybe!!!!!!

❤️
Edited by romantic.chick - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That song!! BACKSTREET BOYS, right!!! Love Nick Carter!! 

Awesome OS! but hell, did she called him Swami in front of the family!!!!!!
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
*scrambles back into IF* 

Vrushy Vrushy Vrushy! Trust you to get Arnav to get the real deal! 

I saw another round of Khushi-bashing which was followed by a round of Arnav-bashing.. *rolls eyes* Really, why do people expect her to care about her husband-of-six-months' reputation? She is being very smart, in my opinion. While it's annoying to watch, she knows just what to do to hit the man below the belt - his image and reputation that he is so insecure about. 

Ideally, just like here, he should get what she is upto and give back as good as he gets. Hopefully you-know-whos are reading this OS :P
Edited by Janet.Das - 12 years ago
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

nycc!:D

this is one of my favourite song by backstreet boys...kinda of soothing...perfect for lovers...loved it!:D

very well written...the lyrics added a spark to ur wrkk!!!!!:D

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant OS! Great writing style, and a great concept too.. Please tell me you're going to continue.. Would love a PM if you do.. :)
shaam91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romantic.chick

sambhavi ki bacchi ... how come u got here before me!! kuch kaam nahi hain kya!!! 😡

and vrushy ... thanks ... thanks ... thanks ... this was much needed after your absence from IF and from writing!!

can i tempt you into starting another FF maybe!!!!!!

❤️

sorry chicky (contritely...NOT!!)..:P

kaam toh sach mein nahi hai...utter vella!:P

and plz get her to write another ff!!:D did YOU update after chapter 30?? runs to check!!
Chickee thumbnail
Did not sweetie... but I know munchy is gonna update in a short while ... she is slogging over the lappie as we speak!!

Tu Genesis se khus reh abhi!
shaam91 thumbnail
GOD!! i have no life except pestering people to update!
how sad is that..:P..lol!!