Fan Fictions

Swaron SS: it's about time

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

It's about time

Part 1

Well, it was time to clear the bad air between them.

He realized that every few months some misunderstanding always sprung between them. At this point it had become unavoidable. Well he couldn't help that. All he could do was clear it before it became something big and throw them further apart than they already were.

For the past few days, she had been giving him cryptic messages which, for the life of him, he couldn't understand. She seemed to be more annoyed than usual to be in his presence. Something had happened which he is unaware of and he had to talk to her before it drove him crazy!

Geez! Sharon...why do you have to complicate everything? He thought for the umpteenth time.

That jerk! How dare he? How could he just go and tell her about us? All those moments were very special and they were meant to be cherished only by us! Whoa! She thought. Where had that come from? Us? There is no us! And there never will be! What is wrong with me?

She took a deep breath.

Nothing is wrong with me! It's his fault! He is the one messing with me head! Ugh! "I hate u Swayam! I just hate you!"

But even as she said those words in her mind she could clearly visualize his face. That gorgeous face! Those chocolate brown eyes which would sparkle like stars whenever he was happy or excited. Or whenever he looked at me she thought. That beautiful smile accompanied by dimples so cute that whenever she looked at them she felt a sudden urge to kiss them. And his hair! Oh, his hair...she wanted so badly to run her fingers through them!

What the hell is wrong with me? She thought as she turned pink before shaking her head and heading towards the rehearsal hall.

Beep!

Meet me in the rehearsal hall in ten minutes.

What now? He thought before sighing and heading towards the hall.

INDEX

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 3

Note  : Page 5

Part 3: Page 6

Part 4: Page 8

Part 5: Page 12

Note  : Page 14

Epilogue

Part 1: Page 16

Part 2: Page 18

Edited by tanha_swaron - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
where is part2... update updatte... update... n thnks for the pm...
shaani2209 thumbnail
hey awesome start...do pm me wen u update...
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aarrghhh!!! u had to stop der??? dude.. update more.. please...please.. this is awesome...
Sree... thumbnail
Wow...awesome...continue soon...why did you stop there...thanks for the PM...write soon...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm loving this SS...please update Part 2 soon and make sure its longer !!! PM me when you update !!! Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful start to the SS😛...pls update ASAP & pls PM - hav added u to buddy list   Edited by meevee - 12 years ago
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Continue Soon
Plz pm Me Ur Nxt Update ðŸ˜³
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start. Bit small but any way good. Waiting for the next part. And do PM me.
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ss!! Do pm me wen u update :D