Yesterday Epi RaYa shot seperately..

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday episode if we observed or not Ram Kapoor and Sakshi didn't shoot together in any of the scenes...be it in party, car and in house at end...all the scenes were shot seperately...hats off to editing team who are actually doing fab job...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice observation...hats off to the editing team and to you too...👏
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Nice observation...hats off to the editing team and to you too...👏

Thanks a lott...seriously BALH serial made to identify the scenes whether scenes are shot seperatly or not...
phaneeswar thumbnail
I think Ekta Kapoor must felicitate BALH technical team or give them some good pay...because the way they are managing BD's of leads and the way they are converting into scene is really faboulous...though sometimes I feel irritated with BD's but I have no complaints because their sizzling chemistry factor is not lost...even last year also there was extensive usage of BD's but the way technical team are handling is simply superb...at times I feel that some scenes are shot with BD's but I come to know only after watching 2-3 times...this technical team is actually not giving enough feel that BD's are used....I think BALH is the only serial where BD's are used extensively and that of main leads not other characters...no other serial BD's are not this much...but at the end of the day if the USP factor is not diminishing then it is fine...I think if BD's are used in any other serial on the amount which is used in BALH, by this time the serial would have been shut down...becaue by using BD's and converting into a fab scene is not an easy task and it's a nightmare to anyone...I think this technical team of BALH, if they go anywhere in handling of BD's and I'm sure they will handle very well...
Can anyone post BALH technical team?????
Edited by phaneeswar - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
S they didn't shoot together... But we need to accept the fact that Sakshi was admitted at hospital and because of which schedules were disturbed... Blame the CV's for not altering the scenes accordingly.. The actors are doing their best... CV's, directors and Editing team needs to give scenes... Pathetic Team we have.. All i can say is they are wasting talents like Ram and Sakshi...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

S they didn't shoot together... But we need to accept the fact that Sakshi was admitted at hospital and because of which schedules were disturbed... Blame the CV's for not altering the scenes accordingly.. The actors are doing their best... CV's, directors and Editing team needs to give scenes... Pathetic Team we have.. All i can say is they are wasting talents like Ram and Sakshi...

Hey don't blame the technical team...infact they are doing fab job...the way they are converting BD's into a perfect scene is really superb...but problem is an episode without RaYa is highly impossible and that's why so much of BD's...we need to even appreciate Ram-Sakshi for giving their best if BD's are used as their sizzling chemistry factor is not lost...
TVserialfreak thumbnail
I agree with you...100 per cent...their chemistry is not affected in spite of using BDs...which is a good thing...in fact, Sony itself should felicitate BALH team for winning the most eventful channel at FICCI - its only because of BALH and KBC, Sony won the award...rest of the programs are not that good in Sony...hope you agree with me...😊
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phaneeshwar, you are right. The tech team is also part of all the fecilitations that BALH is receiving. St the end of the day it's a cohesive team work of all parties to make BALH what it is today.when ST and RK rock, kudos should also be given to cinematographer, cameraman, spot boy, screenplay writer , dialogue writer, the costume dept, etcetc,I am not well versed with the tech side of serial making but I want to include everyone who is involved to say Thank you or a greAt show.
And thank you to Phaneeshwar  for starting this thread.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Originally posted by: SriB

Phaneeshwar, you are right. The tech team is also part of all the fecilitations that BALH is receiving. St the end of the day it's a cohesive team work of all parties to make BALH what it is today.when ST and RK rock, kudos should also be given to cinematographer, cameraman, spot boy, screenplay writer , dialogue writer, the costume dept, etcetc,I am not well versed with the tech side of serial making but I want to include everyone who is involved to say Thank you or a greAt show.

And thank you to Phaneeshwar  for starting this thread.

@SriB
Well said didi...I agree with you on this wholeheartedly...😊

phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

I agree with you...100 per cent...their chemistry is not affected in spite of using BDs...which is a good thing...in fact, Sony itself should felicitate BALH team for winning the most eventful channel at FICCI - its only because of BALH and KBC, Sony won the award...rest of the programs are not that good in Sony...hope you agree with me...😊

Yaa I agree but I say other serials in SET are also good i.e CID, Crime Patrol, Adaalat and Comedy circus...here do u mean fictions which are not good????