General Discussion # 26 - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
She ws in the evening but disappeared:|
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Main ek financial institution main kam karti hoon. Hum B2B lending karte hain. Main yahan ke risk department main kam karti hoon. Businesses ke risk ko assess karti hoon.

Wow... Risk team... They are looked at as God here in our office... 😊 People there are all Statisticians and people with big degree in financial domain...

B2B 😆 When I first came here.. I was like.. whats B2B ...whats MGM... whats C2B... 😕 Phir... thoda thoda karke..I got used to these terminologies... 😆 

Before joining this org..I always thought that Banks are to help customers... but when I started understanding the real banking I realized how they just..look at only their profit and doesn;t care about the customer
Hi friends... are any of u in pottermore?😊
Astonish, it took me only 1 class to learn most of those terms. 😆

Now they just sort of flow from my mouth and I never wonder if the person in front of me understands. 😆
Hey Guyz , I am Back ðŸ˜Š

Hi !! Sri.
I am Fine , Thank - You.
What about You??
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Astonish, it took me only 1 class to learn most of those terms. 😆

Now they just sort of flow from my mouth and I never wonder if the person in front of me understands. 😆

I hate banking... 😆 Though currently that is my rozi roti 😛
I am a very technical person... Tell me macros.. tell me threads and pointers...performance tuning... I will love it ... 😃 But Talking like enterprenuers 🤢
Its raining and lightning here...ooh..!