Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guys... how many are watching ipl?? for personal reasons i dont like ipl... prefer indian team to so many ipl teams...
Bhavanab thumbnail
@namratha oh i'm fine sweety 😊 .. damn busy with lots of pending stuff ... some weird stuff to finish as well πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
@ Bhav: Where are you nowadays?

@ Suhaani: I'm not watching IPL either because I don't have Sportsnet.

@ Bhav and Suhaani: Do any of you know the episode which had Alok Narula playing a rockstar/singer?
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So much of work???how do u manage di??
if i ws in ur place...i wld hv ran away to Himalayas to restπŸ˜‰
Bhavanab thumbnail
@suhaani .. well I've started liking IPL now .. it helps cricketers gel up .. you know sportslovers get to see all their favs from various countries on one platform .. so in that way it's fun. This year my whole support for PWI and KKR .. I genuinely wish one of them does really good.

@shreya I was in Hyderabad for some personal reasons for almost 15 days so lot of stuff has been left pending. well who's alok Narula ? Let me chcdk and tell πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail

Bhavana this is Alok Narula...

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
@Bhav- Welcome back dearπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Bhavanab thumbnail
@shreya I guess it was that episode where you know someone from the auditorium shoots the newly wed bride singer while their band's performing. The bride and her husband (played by Alok) are the lead singers. It was one of the brides and murders series.
Something where Salunkhe draws a auditorium map and seeing the way the bullet hit the girl manages to find out from where the bullet was shot. The one which starts with a coloured haired guy who plans to put some chemical or something in the auditorium, Freddy faints smelling it while interrogating etc. I remember everything about the case just not the name πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Welcome back now Bhav. πŸ˜ƒ

And if you don't find any essays on the above link try freeessays.com.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@shreya I guess it was that episode where you know someone from the auditorium shoots the newly wed bride singer while their band's performing. The bride and her husband (played by Alok) are the lead singers. It was one of the brides and murders series.

Something where Salunkhe draws a auditorium map and seeing the way the bullet hit the girl manages to find out from where the bullet was shot. The one which starts with a coloured haired guy who plans to put some chemical or something in the auditorium, Freddy faints smelling it while interrogating etc. I remember everything about the case just not the name πŸ˜†

Hehe. I remember all that. The name of the episode is what I'm looking for. πŸ˜† Do you remember maybe the year it was from?