Sanaya likes Brad Pitt (according to TT interview)

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm, just saw the TT interview and apparently Brad Pitt is Sanaya's crush. Of course a lot of women like him (I don't frankly, never have). But it made me think in terms of the show - clearly I am bored.

People have different opinions about the whole Jenn-Brad-Angie angle but thinking of it again because of this interview made me wonder which character he reminds me of...you guessed it, Shyam. Perhaps not to that extreme. Or maybe he is more like Arnav who feel in love while in another relationship and then broke that off.

What do you think? Maybe I am being mean to Pitt. Of course, this is no commentary on Sanaya's crush. But I am bored and the forum seems to be in need of some new discussion topics.

Those who have not seen it...there were a bunch of useless, generic questions asked about pickup lines and interest in politics. Nothing about the show. And then finally a dream question to which Sanaya said she would like a date with Brad Pitt and Angie better watch out. Barun burst out laughing. 
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who wud even remember BP's exsistence when BS is around ? 😉
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I saw the interview too. God someone get that lady out of Telly tadka😡 what stupid questions.
Who asks a married man what pick up line he will use to hit on someone In a pickup bar😡
Does coffee make u fresh or flush or something stupid. I could have asked better questions.
The interview was stupid like the ipk episodes now a days.😕  Sorry for choosing this post for outing my frustration🤢
Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

I saw the interview too. God someone get that lady out of Telly tadka😡 what stupid questions.

Who asks a married man what pick up line he will use to hit on someone In a pickup bar😡
Does coffee make u fresh or flush or something stupid. I could have asked better questions.
The interview was stupid like the ipk episodes now a days.😕  Sorry for choosing this post for outing my frustration🤢

Looks like the same interviewer from last time. Trying to be too smart with questions and basically asking useless ones.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ok I was almost going to give this post a miss because...you guessed it...I don't like Brad Pitt..never have! And I like Sanaya a little less now ...Ha ha ..no no just kidding. I adore her...She is probably the best female actor we have on TV...very Juhi Chawla-ish!

Coming to your point...it happens so often with people falling in love with someone else when they are in a committed relationship...especially in the show business - I am no one to judge and maybe the original relationship had nothing holding it in place!

But the Shyam part...I am to a very large extent less concerend that he is cheating on his wife...men do that...hell women do that too!

The part that bothers me is that he doesn't care that the woman he is attracted to doesn't reciprocate! 

Wait a second...has Khushi ever told Shyam that she doesn't like him...irrespective of whether he is married to Anjali or not?

CVs, you really need to buck up on this story! Else admit that you are no better than the show you made fun of last night!
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh ya the post was about sanaya liking brad Pitt, sorry I completely ignored that😛 
I never liked brad Pitt neither look wise nor acting wise, why would sanaya like to go out on a date wit brad pit ya😕 there r so many better looking men available. I would love Hangout with roger feeder or Rafael nadal instead. 

Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: meera30

Ok I was almost going to give this post a miss because...you guessed it...I don't like Brad Pitt..never have! And I like Sanaya a little less now ...Ha ha ..no no just kidding. I adore her...She is probably the best female actor we have on TV...very Juhi Chawla-ish!

Coming to your point...it happens so often with people falling in love with someone else when they are in a committed relationship...especially in the show business - I am no one to judge and maybe the original relationship had nothing holding it in place!

But the Shyam part...I am to a very large extent less concerend that he is cheating on his wife...men do that...hell women do that too!

The part that bothers me is that he doesn't care that the woman he is attracted to doesn't reciprocate! 

Wait a second...has Khushi ever told Shyam that she doesn't like him...irrespective of whether he is married to Anjali or not?

CVs, you really need to buck up on this story! Else admit that you are no better than the show you made fun of last night!

Hmm, I don't like Juhi. She always did that fake giggle to be cute which annoyed me to no end but I hear that she is doing more serious stuff now.

Hmm cheating, emotional or physical is a big no no in my book and there I think both Arnav and Shyam are guilty. Shyam of course is also a sleeze and an axe-murderer to be whereas Arnav only emotionally cheated (according to my understanding anyhow).

Marybarton thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

Oh ya the post was about sanaya liking brad Pitt, sorry I completely ignored that😛 

I never liked brad Pitt neither look wise nor acting wise, why would sanaya like to go out on a date wit brad pit ya😕 there r so many better looking men available. I would love Hangout with roger feeder or Rafael nadal instead. 

To each their own, I guess she just finds him hot like a million other women. I don't want to criticize her choice.

Personally, I can't stand him from even before the Angie debacle.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, the interview was not that great at all. But SaRun were super adorable, esp the fantasy part. He wants to sky divide and she wants to date Brad Pitt. The kids in the background were so adorable.. Playing games on their phones!
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sanaya said it so many times since her MJHT days that she love brad pitt.even rati and sanaya both loved Brad pitt.