READ: On FB about Jevika's accident ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I had read on FB that Jvk will get into an accident on the way to hrishikesh.  She will be in the along with viren and wil  be going to give the good news of maanvi's rishta with virat.  She will insist on learning how to drive and while learning she will loose control and crash.  It was also written that dadaji, chacha and virat will hear beeji telling viren about maanvi's cancer.  I can find the link to this but you can belive it if you would like to.  I will add the link once I find it.  This was from an interview with the shows director I guess.

update----please dont get me wrong, but I did read this almost a week back on FB and I am still looking for that.  I didnt write this post earlier since I thought that most of you wont belive it. Thats why I said that belive it if you want to.  I will still try to look for that link... Sorry if I've disappointed some
Edited by pinnib - 11 years ago
Ohhh god there is so many things I can't wait for ahhh can u plz give the link quick thanks

t4s...i thought mayb virat wil suspect maanvi's cancer from the way she's always fainting and high temperatures... he's usually the 1st to always grow suspicious wen things r a bit abnormal with maanvi... i hpe its virat tht finds out the truth 1st...

i guess maanvi wil b asked 2 giv her blood bt wil realise she cnt cos she gt cancer (i jus hpe she aint misunderstood @ this point)
OMGGG so many things going on at once wooww !! 
nice!!!!! I really wish they would just move this along already... sick of this maya bs!!!!!!!
Don't be sorry dear. It's very nice of you to share this with us👍🏼
Isn't it too early to be sending Virat's rishta for Manvi? I am guessing Manvi does not know they are sending a proposal or else she would decline since she has cancer. Then everyone will find out and they may not want to send the rishta. Anyways, this accident track will be really interesting. I can't wait especially for the behna scenes that will come. 
What do you mean by manvi and virat'z rista???????? Did manvi agree about it???????😕