Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
OH GOD give them a break and us too 

they are the besties which is so visible  mashallah and touchwood 

Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Hey Thanks so much for sharing...
Is it me or does anyone else feels they don't share the same friendship they used to?nowadyas they will always point bad stuff about each other may be indirectly and they try to laugh it out but it's kinda sarcastic, (I guess this happens when you get to know each other too well) they
 don't joke around n laugh together as before..that makes me really sad 😒

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: go2sleep83

Hey Thanks so much for sharing...
Is it me or does anyone else feels they don't share the same friendship they used to?nowadyas they will always point bad stuff about each other may be indirectly and they try to laugh it out but it's kinda sarcastic, (I guess this happens when you get to know each other too well) they
 don't joke around n laugh together as before..that makes me really sad 😒

Exactly sanaya was so affectionate towards barun in previous interviews and barun would laugh and do goofy stuff..what happened to all of that😲 don't get to see them much in sbb or sbs segments either😭
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
OH GAWDDD . the interview was damn cute , when u r tried to  tiring shoots wht do u expect actors to jump around ?

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chill they were tired did you not see them yawning. Stop jumping to conclusion and plus the questions were just weird and stupid. Whatever they seem normal to me in Sbs and sbb

Very sweet interview. Thanks!!Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
continued ! tt: is coffe a brain rush or fading the use of flush \b:its quiet refreshing for me i love coffe 
s:its a barin rush.
tt:is politics a ditry word or way to chnage the world
b:either, i dont think i would want to be into poilicts but sanaya would be a good polition (sanaya laughing crazyily)
s:change the world and barun add "your world" they both laugh at it !

continued
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think we need to give them a breather...

They do not have bank episodes ...and since 3 weeks the stry is entirelly focused on ArHi...they shoot for long hours and work hard..at the end of the day what you expect the do ??? Jump on each other and fight like Tom and Jerry???...

They are humans and have theor own mood swings...tirdness..Give them a break guys...

Guess they shoot atleast for 10-12 hours a day and it is not easy to e 24/7 smiling and jovial ...

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

OH GOD give them a break and us too 

they are the besties which is so visible  mashallah and touchwood 

I am not bashing here..I am their greatest fan..but I am saying what I see and feel..they are defi friends, but friendship doesn't seem same as before that's what I felt n so was just asking if anyone else thought that too..not making any conclusion here..
Edited by go2sleep83 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
they say daru pike saab sach bolta hai  in a party would u spike some one's drink ?

b:ive tried a couple of times
s:no
 ok games u play or games people play; s:he plays !
b:smiling .i play sports , sanaya in smiles all this time .
b:i watch sports on TV.

they both look at each other n laugh like a private joke !
s:isnt it weird tht i dont do any of them!
b:dont u play games and then making face mind games and laughing crazily s:oh shut up barun thats not true , barun luaghing crazily ...

continued
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

OH GAWDDD . the interview was damn cute , when u r tried to  tiring shoots wht do u expect actors to jump around ?

I am not saying that they have turned into enimies, I see a lot of sarcasam in their interview compared to before. I know they r tired and work 12hours a day but isn't it the case before as well???  I would like to see them showing at least a little more interest in interviews as audience are so crazy about them and we r the ones who make or break stars with our crazy fan fallowing.
mishty_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
can u give the written update

Edited by mishty_angel - 12 years ago