AriyaLilyOrchid
AriyaLilyOrchid

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
continue sooner nice update
RNArnav93 Senior Member
RNArnav93
RNArnav93

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Haven't Updated in months ! Sorry for that, I will try to update regularly now Smile

Shyam slowly makes his way toward the pool side (in his mind) "WTH was that loud thud, oohh if Arnav dare put his hands on my Khushi!"

He slowly peers through the window, what he sees brings a smirk on his face. There lying on the floor is Arnav, sprawled out, holding his back with pain written all over his face.

Hahaha Arnav, you deserve it you filthy man ! Shyam thought happily in his mind. He then sees Khushi running towards Arnav, helping him up towards the bed.

Shyam is furious, when he hears, "Arnavji are you okay ? " Khushi asked her husband frantically. "Take off your shirt, while I look for the massage oil."

She comes back to bed from the closet, oil in hand. Arnav by then has his shirt off, and lying flat on his stomach on the bed.

She pours a little oil in her hand and starts massaging Arnav's back.

Arnav (being the handsome devil he is Wink) faked the whole incident. Just to get some intimacy going between his wife and him. Thought this should be fun.

"Khushi it hurts all over, can you massage my back with more pressure !" Arnav asked in a whiny voice.

"Areh Arnavji, the only way I could do that is if I sat on you! I can't possible do that"

"Owww Khushi please!" Arnav asked in a husky, whiny voice.

Khushi being khushi, contemplated about it and thought what's the harm, she has yet to figure out her husbands romantic side. She nervously straddles Arnav and starts massaging his back.

Meanwhile, a creeper is burning with jealousy, peeking through the darkness. "WTH is my Khushi doing !"

Arnav is in heaven, with his wife's soft hands massaging his aching muscles, and her soft body sitting at his lower back.

"Khushi ?"

"Hmmm"

Arnav quickly turns and flips Khushi underneath him. He knocks the air out of Khushi and she's shocked just wondering what just happened.

"Arnavji yeh ….."

"Shhh Khushi, you know you talk too much"

He slowly edges his way towards her neck and plants open mouth kisses all over her neck. Khushi turns crimson, and her nose starts to get red.

Arnav smirks looking down at his innocent wife.

"It's nothing new what we're doing sweetheart, it's part of being husband and wife" Arnav huskily replies while kissing his wife's red nose.

Khushi hides her face in her husbands chest due to shyness.

Arnav gently lifts his wife's chin and she gently places a kiss on his lips. Arnav smirks devilishly at his wife.

He starts to kiss her passionately with Khushi responding to every stroke of his tongue. Arnav turns the night stand light off without breaking the kiss.

He pulls the red silk covers over themselves, minutes later all you heard were the moans of two souls becoming one.

Shyam on the other hand watched his obsession making love with another man. "Oh khushiji, you have wronged me, I will have you just as Arnav has and much more, I promise you this my love."

He storms off to his room, awaiting for a restless night of planning his next moves to make Khushi his forever.

Precap: Khushi corned by Creeper Shocked

Comment/Like if you do Big smile

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

bestfrndz4evermalniyashnaMaharajNavjotSArShiFever.shalinikanagu-Aashii-Arya1991gataakvmjiBhavz21_ArShismiley24tokyoSugar_PlumXDMeWantBananabutterfly7msrenjinibabydevilmonalisa123420839355Shru9timika17allegro-Aniisha-tvbuf

abika IF-Dazzler
abika
abika

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice con soon scary precap
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Awww, They Become Oneee; BUTTT NOOO Shyam Just Have To Destory Everything ;| REALLY Hope Arnav Saves Her Embarrassed

Go to top