Diya Aur Baati Hum

Feeling tortured!

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Any one else feeling like we have been put thru a medieval torture chamber by this current track?.

Sandy's 15 days of trials lasted 3 months. By that calculation, I am hoping that this one day in S@S lives does not last longer than 4 days for us and there is some resolution by Friday.   Or else it is lights out for me Diya Baati!!               

There were so many ways to sweetly awaken some feeling for Suraj in Sandy's heart. Alas! Cvs had to chose this totuous path!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree with u. I don't understand what gives a man the right to torture his wife in any manner. N dis sudden change in his character is also not justified. I understand dat he's hurt n all, so he shuld come out clean with his views regarding d future of their relationship. ( well... dats wat is expected out of sensible person like Suraj ) n he was d one who told his wife Sandhya dat he does not expect from her previously. So wats d point of dis cold behavior.😕
Now he's finding excuses to hurt Sandhya. Somehow he feels dat by hurting her so openly n publicly his ego will be satisfied. Its horrible to watch Sandhya being humiliated like dis by Suraj.😔 But I guess she will put up with dis nonsense 4 sometime in order to mend the relationships.
But I have only expression 4 Suraj, n dats...😡😡😡