Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd going downhill - Page 2

abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

U cannot judge d serial on d basis of few epis. I know its not dat gud which kept us hooked from d inception of d show. But still i'll prefer watching this show rather sm sati savitri bahu n a full of taana saas n few family members conspiring against bahu. Where thgs goes weird n BHAGWANJI comes to help d bhakt n smtimes disguised as bhakt. No way, not me...evryday drama to.nahi ho sakta na. This is more realistic dan those heavy load makeup saas bahu wid heavy jwellaries n a pallu on head.

Infact d comical treatment to those serials by khushi made us more aware of d fact y we fallen in love wid ipkknd. I can bet on that.

Chillax...n njoy d show.

i second you Rashmi! No matter how the show is/will be we can never stop watching this show.. I cannot stop watching IPKKND and watch something else..Yes there are no major twists and turns right now, but the current track is definitely progressing forward..And in a drama, you have highs and lows. This aint  a reality show na? We all know and have always known its fiction... IPKKND is a class apart..They might not have lavish sets and settings but its unique and will always remain unique.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As I highlighted earlier,I have expected a lot of brickbats for my not so complimentary views on my favorite show.
I never wrote on this forum before because the show was moving along beautifully.
I am writing now because I feel the production house is taking the fans for granted and if I have to be the bad guy and point it out,so be it.
No offense intended to my fellow forum members Chaitra and Rashmi but I need to say it like I  see it.I think IPKKND team  should value the support of members who are able to defend them at all times.
I loved this show from June to Mid -Feb and feel terrible to see the way it is now being handled.
I repeat that it was a great stress buster to me and my gang who watched it together and discussed all the cute moments on our way to office.
Sadly these days there has been nothing to talk about besides holi which raised hopes and got them crashing done again as the story drifted aimlessly.
A gentle reminder to the powers that be in IPKKND production team to review their current storyline to revive the lost plot.
Thanks and my apologies to all the members whose feelings I may have hurt.
sumayya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you really like IPKKND,you would have never said this and you would have never quit watching IPKKND.
tvpal007 thumbnail
Dear sumayya98
Sometimes you have to be cruel inorder to be kind.
Again my apologies to the fans whose feelings are hurt by my comments.
You will thank me when the show gets back on track.
😊
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have patience and watch... It is one of the best serial in SP... U cant decide it with some few episode ... we had magical holi episode, diwali and so many good episodes every serial has up and down... If u r a true fan of IPKKND then u shd support it in its difficult situation... 
Aurum. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally AGREE with you!!!!

Its become sheer nonsense, utterly senseless. No story line nothing!
Everyday same old thing, Story isn't moving forward even a bit.

Too much of comedy and unnecessary tactics...
A complete BORE.
Unfortunately, the hope i had on this soap went away, its become like a normal Indian telly soap, Drag drag and drag..
tvpal007 thumbnail
if u guys are true fans,then send a wake up call to star plus so that our favorite jodi will be the favorite even next year.If something is not doing well have the courage to take a stand and say so.
Don't bury your heads in the sand.

I voted for ARSHI a million times this year and want to do so next year as well.
But the serial in its current form is hugely unbearable.

Some of you are treating IPKKND like a MAA ka Ladla beta who cannot be corrected or reprimanded.
Let IPKKND get back on track before its gets too late.
Get real people and if really love this show save it before it goes beyond our reach.😊
I truly  love the show and want it to achieve its lost glory asap.