Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saavi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
But Hima,it doesn't make a difference as the points will be equally  divided for all the people who has been tagged.
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

vidu== please dear 4 gurti ... do every tihng u can ...

Di am trying...am trying really hard...last week also many of us worked hard...n still we couldnt get enough points...i know everyone will say that we always blame IF...but what to do when we are lacking behind in those points where we worked the most.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hima, l don't understand about this views also...DD & GC have more fans & we view their pics daily still how come Gurti's views r less
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

asmi ... vidu --- i am also clueless ... how come after working so hard for an entire week still its less & more over ...this week points on fans have gone down for DD ... if this is depended on number of fans ... then how come the points reduced from 304 to 287 ...

pushpa === are u sure that even if we dont write the name it will do ... coz i have a doubt on that ...

Asmi13 thumbnail
Last week DD had 304 fans then how come this week her fans became less

Television Celebrity Ranking

in All Channels
    For the period Monday, March 26, 2012 to Sunday, April 01, 2012

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
    1Gurmeet Choudhary
    Last Week: 1
    2Drashti Dhami
    Last Week: 2
    3Barun Sobti
    Last Week: 3
    Edited by Aasmina - 12 years ago
    --Saavi-- thumbnail

asmi ... vidu --- i am also clueless ... how come after working so hard for an entire week still its less & more over ...this week points on fans have gone down for DD ... if this is depended on number of fans ... then how come the points reduced from 304 to 287 ...

pushpa === are u sure that even if we dont write the name it will do ... coz i have a doubt on that ...

Yeah Hima i'm sure,if u see DD's Monday article where Kareena kapoor is tagged with her, whatever the points will be divided b/w DD & kareena kapoor
    Craziest_MG thumbnail

<div></div>

That's the biggest problem di...we are clueless abt all these things...i can tell how much we worked on the views...for hours...still the view points have gone down. Why ?
    i know abt the comments, we try to keep a check on the profile pages...even the comments were more than last week, still no improvement...why ??
    dewdropred thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

vidu === chk ur pm ... i explained it ...

Asmi13 thumbnail
    Originally posted by: -pushpa-

Yeah Hima i'm sure,if u see DD's Monday article where Kareena kapoor is tagged with her, whatever the points will be divided b/w DD & kareena kapoor

l didn't know this that's why some DDians were angry that points will get divided...now l understand their pointEdited by Aasmina - 12 years ago
    Craziest_MG thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Aasmina

l didn't know this that's why some DDians were angry that points will get divided...now l understand their point

Yes, that's the problem na...other actors are always tagged with DD...n that's why she doesnt get enough points...and have you noticed her articles are repetitive...her articles are recycled after every few months...they only talk abt how she got into acting, if she was not an actress...n so on...com'on yaat we know all this.