India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ROSIE PROSE: FLOATING TO HEAVEN?

GLASSnLEAD Groupbie
GLASSnLEAD
GLASSnLEAD

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

I think I need to die now, cause I'm already floating somewhere divine.

He was actually waiting for her!

He was waiting for her to retire for the night in their bedroom, so he can see her before he goes to sleep, no repetition of last night's disappointment. (if I go 'awww'... it won't be enough for the sweetness)

His eyes flew open at the addressing of 'Shaitan' but when she corrected herself and used, 'Laad Governor', he closed his eyes reflecting the response, 'Now, that's better'.

Now he knows her scheme for the day and he didn't like it a wee bit... it didn't include HIM... look at that face all pouty!

And then he turned his face to see her sleeping before falling asleep himself, making Di's words come true one more time and by doing so Arnav Singh Raizada fulfilled the last remaining clause of 'You know you've found the ONE when...'.

Her face is the last thing you would want to see before you fall asleep...

He's already seen her face first thing in the morning when he opened his eyes...

And then he yearned to see her face the whole day, rounding up all three clauses.

Arnav putting his cheek on his palm while he watched her was... precious. (a glimpse of teenager Arnav after a kid Arnav from the evening, priceless)

And Yes, Khushi fulfilled the clauses as well and they did it on the same day, even though Khushi did the yearning part way before on Mehendi day.

Now he automatically looks at her part of the bed when he wakes up and mumbles like a grumpy husband first thing in the morning, the Arnav Singh Raizada is being housebroken without much effort, Khushi Kumari Gupta you are either one lucky woman or hell of a one, housebreaking a husband without breaking a sweat of your own... *applause*

You are so becoming a husband, do you realise that, dear Lad? You start your day slanting your wife before you even woke up properly. And even in the daze of your sleep you knew what that noise... was *well done, Lad*

Found mango juice in his shoes once and Arnav Singh Raizada was scarred for life... now he can't shake the feelings off of him that Khushi must be putting things in his stuffs, specially his shoes... he bloody tossed open his towel to check properly and then spayed the EDT to see if it was tampered with... ASR is actually scared of KKG if we are not mistaken.

It is said that you can't unseen some things after you have seen them, no matter how much you try; they get stuck to your eyes, your memories.

I don't know which one I want to unseen now that I've seen them all ---

First, his hair falling on his forehead while he sleeps (I think I mean Barun Sobti, not Arnav Singh Raizada)

Or, Khushi gently pushing them away, a wife can never resist doing that... she simply couldn't help it.

Then, Khushi messing them back again cause she remembered she's not the wife here, she's 'woman on a mission'... (one day her antics will kill us all)

I think if nothing else works Khushi can manage to kill Arnav with her pure Hindi; the guy wouldn't know what hit him.

'Mujhe Swami maat bulao', (even before she got a chance to blink) that was Barun Sobti along with the finger stab, not Arnav Singh Raizada (I keep tagging moments when Barun comes out through)

And then there was a insider joke played through words,

Khushi said, 'Humey ABHAAS hua hai...'

'Swami se achha toh Laad Governor hi tha'.

KKG - 100              ASR - 0

I was doing what Khushi did, do a dhinka chika, dhinka chika, hey hey hey... hey hey hey!!!

(Sanaya, when you dance, you can light up a whole city suffering powercut... you go girl!)

He likes Laad Governor... HELL... he prefers it and he stamped his approval on the title within 24hrs... TWICE!

'Isse  pehenkar aap phoolon ki tarha khilenge', and then seeing his reaction adds tentatively, 'kaantonwala phool' (that would be a ROSE, which is my name, loved how I could draw a parallel between us from the line)

To be honest I wanted to see Barun in that mellow yellow shirt and after I saw what ASR chose to wear I thought my choice WAS sober than THAT!

But Yah, Barun had to prove he can wear any COLOR and walk with his head held high, magenta was a challenge and the man won it... I didn't faint but I didn't throw up my dinner either and I think I meant it as a compliment.

Bravo Mr. Sobti... the things they make you do and the endless challenges they throw at you on a daily basis,  aaj ronaa, kal aadha nangaa ghum na, toh paarson magenta shirt pehenni parhegi; issi bich mein gardan laat ka ke ghum na ek din ke liye.

Wonder why you wanna go to 'Mujhe iss jungle se bachhao', pretty soon you should be saying 'Mujhe iss serial se bachhao'.

Coming back to the serial (Barun Sobti is such a distraction, I tell you)

Even in his seething annoyance he didn't forget to shout 'Dhyaan se' to her and she didn't miss the concern in his sharp tone.

It was a perfect expression and now I don't know if I wanna gush over Arnav Singh Raizada for knowing she is gonna bump on the door or Barun Sobti, for saying only one word with perfect pitch and accompanying hand gesture that says, 'I give up' just like ASR was feeling inside.

This is the first time we heard Arnav Singh Raizada raising his voice like a normal human being, otherwise he practically spats on peoples' face.

Btw Arnav Singh Raizada was born grumpy, his parents or his past has nothing to do with it, seems like we were wrong all along all these time assuming him acting like an ass has to do anything with his traumatic experience.

Edited by GLASSnLEAD - 10 April 2012 at 7:10pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top