India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj is a Human Being?!? (Page 2)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
If he's doing this fore revenge then I gotta say he's a JACKASS!  If he's trying to instigate Sandhya into leaving then he's a MORON!  Sandhya is upfront - why can't he be the same.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04b2011

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@ummesulaiman: wonderfully put... That is Diya aur Baati hum... How one will help another. and how both will go in life because they cant do anything without each other... But To be frank These serials wont allow Hero Heroines of the show to be together in any cost...Paapi pate ka sawal hai yaar... otherwise serials would been romantic.. and lovely..

b2011Fatima_Q

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Coming to Actual Topic ,

I hav seen Suraj as Matured and Velvet Person , Loving his Wife and Aceepting Fact  that she is Highly Educated and Feels Proud of that Gal.

All at Sudden , If He Feels the NightMare is the Judgement on his Marital Life with Sandhya , then a Viewer as a    3rd person is not wrong to Judge he is Immature. and . He First need to put an ear to her Words ,if she Agrees D Matter is the one am upto in url ife . Then there is a Meaning in his Humuliation ,  there is Justice for that behaviour bcoz this Man went Against his Mother , the Most Superior Lady in his Life and Stopped her , I dont Agree by humiliating her she will realise that Man Love  .. Shocked..  Love does not come by Humiliation , Confused

this Behaviour is Like he is Prooving a Bhabo son , who learned tongue usage on a Gal who dnt harm to anyone.

And One More , Most the time the Story goes in Surajs Prespective, His Feelings , His Mother feelings , there is no Space for this Gal ,  gets ill treatment in return for her Modesty  to his Family .  Harsh treatment to her Family too. 

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apkavishwa

But To be frank These serials wont allow Hero Heroines of the show to be together in any cost...Paapi pate ka sawal hai yaar... otherwise serials would been romantic.. and lovely..

You're right...nothing goes right in the world of TV dramas...to be quite honest if it did...it would be quite boring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

I dont understand why people are thinking there could be could be definetly something for his Rudeness at Sandhya , they gave The reason and Clue for his Behaviour is the NightMare ...  Its totally a Misconception of Suraj on Sandhya , He has to Trust her Completely , bcoz he is the only man who need to support her Strongly in the Future Tracks of Career ...

He need to Regrett for his Behaviour .. After knowing Sandhya is not at all Leaving him... 

I dont think the current Tracks are for S S Love , Just to thick the Bond between them and More ...

Edited by coolmausam - 10 April 2012 at 11:48pm
Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Most the time the Story goes in Surajs Prespective, His Feelings , His Mother feelings , there is no Space for this Gal ,  gets ill treatment in return for her Modesty  to his Family .  Harsh treatment to her Family too. 

It's interesting you feel that way. D'oh

I always saw the drama as being shown from Sandhya's perspective...

Her loss of parents
Her shattered dreams
Her being coerced into a marriage she didn't want
Her being insulted and tortured by her in-laws
Her fighting for what is right and rights of others
Her family and reputation constantly on the line...Need I go on?

In fact most of the drama's on TV that I've watched are based on the heroine's perspective...and that's understandable because it's largely the female demographic that watches these shows.

Even in the current track...most of us are disgusted with Suraj's behavior because we see how it hurts Sandhya, and she never deserved to be hurt.. 

Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 April 2012 at 11:54pm

Deebz

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

I agree, Sandhya is innocent and naive not just about love but about a lot of things...She has what I would call book smarts, but not street smarts.  

I personally don't think she feels anything for Suraj, because she's never had the time to shift her focus from Bhabo to Suraj.  So far she has accepted her situation more than accepted him. 

Maybe his change in behavior will make her realize that...hmmm...the one person I was taking for granted is a person with feelings too...maybe I need to work on my marriage.

tada! me back to talk further. LOL  She doesn't feel anything for Suraj? She takes him for granted? Is that possible? He's the only one who has been nice to her, the one who she allowed close enough to do a lot of intimate things for her, the one she spends the night alone with in a room, the one whom she has spoken the most too.

Will she succeed considering they are from 2 such different worlds?...That for me is the whole charm of the show...LOL

I want to see how 2 people...who no one in their right mind would have ever put together...defy all odds and win each other over. 

I want to see how an ever so ordinary man can be the one person who an ever so extraordinary girl needs to achieve her dreams.  Tongue

I see him as an extraordinary man...and her as the usual normal modern girl who needs to stop and think. It's more than okay not to love him, she can't force herself to love him, but please don't think that he's gonna fetch and carry for you the rest of your lives and call that a marriage. Either leave or if not, admit that you need him.

Edited by Hiral_Madame - 11 April 2012 at 12:16am

DeebzFatima_Q

seeg Senior Member
seeg
seeg

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
I think this a Biggest Turn off for Sandhya. There s no way she can develop love for such an insulting Suraj.
Of all the situation she would try to get to the bottom of this mess and then  she should leave which is what Suraj wants.
Suraj should not have gone to this extreme just by seeing the D papers.
Previously also he has said he can call Ankur if she wants to leave so why so insulting and humiliating her?????

coolmausam

Go to top