Suraj is a Human Being?!?

yupyupyup thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm glad Suraj is acting the way he is...he is a human! He is Bhabhos son!

Plus before we thought Suraj was way too good for Sandy but now...they perfect for each other, not one better than the other.

I just want to see Suraj cry like a sissy again when he realizes his mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought he was doing all this to make sandy dislike him as he found the divorce papers no?
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yupyupyup

I'm glad Suraj is acting the way he is...he is a human! He is Bhabhos son!

Plus before we thought Suraj was way too good for Sandy but now...they perfect for each other, not one better than the other.

I just want to see Suraj cry like a sissy again when he realizes his mistake.

You're being a bit harsh aren't you?

I mean...Suraj is human.  And human beings are not perfect.  They make mistakes...that's not so bad, as long as we learn from them. 

Both Suraj and Sandhya have a lot to learn...both about and from each other.  Of course there will be misunderstandings and differences along the way...it's part of married life and life in general.

In the end the struggles that we go through together make us stronger...and in the TV drama world...even bring about a realization of how much someone means to us. 

Part of loving someone is realizing that they are not perfect...but are perfectly imperfect to your liking...make sense...😆

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like the idea of Suraj crying actually!  It would be a more effective scene if he realises and cries and Sandy realises that she feels er...something for him other than respect,duty ...
RJMbi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We cant be too kind at Suraj ,.. He has to acquire all the senses one day and be Sorry for his way of acting.

Why shoulnt we expect a sorry ,many in this Forum expressed a Disliking Feeling on Sandhya , when she bursted in the room on the consummation . To us Both are same , We have to Equally Look at Pain they are suffering with ...  Cant be Partial at one .. 

Actually I dnt expected her to say sorry / Thanks on that day , but when i came to Forum , Everything was Upside Down , everyone is Bashing her ,.. I felt ðŸ¤¢  seeing the Forum Posts ...

We have to Aceept Pain of Both People , Not Looks Of Person , whos Playing Suraj , We hav to watch show not with eyes , with Heart ,... 

If We Say thats a general dng goes between Spouses , then u should also have same kind of Feeling when she Realised his Tan Ka Prem , Man ka Prem ...   

It looks Unsensiccal ,when the other does the same dng ,we are paying kind Attention to him , but For Sandhya , Harsh Stmts ...  I read Many  People Stated they are Fighting for His CONJUGAL RIGHTS      . I Pity this Kind of Silly Going in Forum ...

Being Unacknowledging to his Behaviour Looks Silly and Unwiseness

Edited by ananth12 - 12 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananth12

We cant be too kind at Suraj ,.. He has to acquire all the senses one day and be Sorry for his way of acting.

Why shoulnt we expect a sorry ,many in this Forum expressed a Disliking Feeling on Sandhya , when she bursted in the room on the consummation . To us Both are same , We have to Equally Look at Pain they are suffering with ...  Cant be Partial at one .. 

Actually I dnt expected her to say sorry / Thanks on that day , but when i came to Forum , Everything was Upside Down , everyone is Bashing her ,.. I felt ðŸ¤¢  seeing the Forum Posts ...

We have to Aceept Pain of Both People , Not Looks Of Person , whos Playing Suraj , We hav to watch show not with eyes , with Heart ,... 

If We Say thats a general dng goes between Spouses , then u should also have same kind of Feeling when she Realised his Tan Ka Prem , Man ka Prem ...   

It looks Unsensiccal ,when the other does the same dng ,we are paying kind Attention to him , but For Sandhya , Harsh Stmts ...  I read Many  People Stated they are Fighting for His CONJUGAL RIGHTS      . I Pity this Kind of Silly Going in Forum ...

Being Unacknowledging to his Behaviour Looks Silly and Unwiseness

I think there is a difference between when Sandhya lashed out and Suraj's current behavior.

Suraj has seen divorce papers...he's under the misconception that Sandhya is going to walk out on him and ruin his family...It's a misunderstanding.  Something the CVs conjured up to add spice to the drama after they bled the Bhabo angle to death.  It must be working because people are raising voices and bashing one character or the other. 😆

On the other hand, there  was no misunderstanding between Surya, when Sandhya lashed out at Suraj.  He had in fact done everything a more than perfect husband could do to help her. 

She on the other hand was frustrated and felt cornered by her situation the cause of which was Bhabo...this was understandable...but all her anger came out on Suraj instead.  Okay...even this is understandable...I mean who else could she turn to.

But then she gives Suraj (and us, the viewers) the impression that she'll never be able to accept him completely. 😲

This was a bit difficult for us to hear.  I mean...take your time...but to say I'll never accept you was going a bit far. 

Does that mean I or others were fighting for Suraj's conjugal rights, when we supported him?  No...You need to go back and read those posts again properly...they all said Sandhya should take her time.  Suraj was not pushing her either...but eventually accept him or forget the marriage...those are normal expectations.

I'm not showing any partiality to Suraj because I'm a female fan drooling over Suraj's hunky looks...please...I'm really not interested 🤢...

Many of the same people who supported Suraj before...have called him spineless when the situation warranted it (myself included) and are disgusted at  his current behavior...so you should watch it before you make such a generalization about anyone who is not bashing him. Ouch...(that we watch the show with eyes only) 

I don't like Suraj's behavior, but It's only been 2 days since he's changed...I personally think he's up to something...that in the long run will help Sandhya...I mean his character can't change so drastically overnight. 

So...I choose to...reserve my judgement and give him the benefit of the doubt., until further evidence is in.  But that's my POV...and you're entitled to yours.

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Further to the above 2 posts, I will say that I didn't really think Suraj was suitable for Sandy. They come from two different backgrounds. Plus Sandy being steam rolled into the marriage is just horrible. Any woman would be numb with shock for months. But then I saw that his love for her goes beyond logic or circumstances. She has some power over him and she doesn't even know it...which is good...she's just a big innocent when it comes to affairs of the heart. I don't think she can see a life without him. She has come to accept him as ... I don't quite know ... and she doesn't know either. CVs have told this story entirely from Suraj's heart perspective.
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Madame

Further to the above 2 posts, I will say that I didn't really think Suraj was suitable for Sandy. They come from two different backgrounds. Plus Sandy being steam rolled into the marriage is just horrible. Any woman would be numb with shock for months. But then I saw that his love for her goes beyond logic or circumstances. She has some power over him and she doesn't even know it...which is good...she's just a big innocent when it comes to affairs of the heart. I don't think she can see a life without him. She has come to accept him as ... I don't quite know ... and she doesn't know either. CVs have told this story entirely from Suraj's heart perspective.

I agree, Sandhya is innocent and naive not just about love but about a lot of things...She has what I would call book smarts, but not street smarts.  

I personally don't think she feels anything for Suraj, because she's never had the time to shift her focus from Bhabo to Suraj.  So far she has accepted her situation more than accepted him. 

Maybe his change in behavior will make her realize that...hmmm...the one person I was taking for granted is a person with feelings too...maybe I need to work on my marriage.

Will she succeed considering they are from 2 such different worlds?...That for me is the whole charm of the show...😆

I want to see how 2 people...who no one in their right mind would have ever put together...defy all odds and win each other over. 

I want to see how an ever so ordinary man can be the one person who an ever so extraordinary girl needs to achieve her dreams.  😛
Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If he's doing this fore revenge then I gotta say he's a JACKASS!  If he's trying to instigate Sandhya into leaving then he's a MORON!  Sandhya is upfront - why can't he be the same.  
apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ummesulaiman: wonderfully put... That is Diya aur Baati hum... How one will help another. and how both will go in life because they cant do anything without each other... But To be frank These serials wont allow Hero Heroines of the show to be together in any cost...Paapi pate ka sawal hai yaar... otherwise serials would been romantic.. and lovely..