Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Magicia-

ps holi : ...Khushi was running away from everybody ..
the most important think ..it also could b e.. he may be thinking khushi unhappy with shyam and ,she is no more with shyam..arnav may be thinking like that ...but that does not mean .he
can forgive her ...
he is a lover yar ...
a very passionate .and extremely posessive .evn he did not spare innocent NK ..
so how can he spare ..khushi .. ,
its complicated yar ...
i am not getting word s.but i can feel it ..i know how it feels ..😉

i know he is thinking something...i would just like to see him it happen..cuz it just sends out the signal that he has amnesia or his brain is on chutti so he doesnt think about it..we should be shown how he balances this new info with the MU in his head..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prinsesse.Suvi

Huma!🤗

I completely agree with you, though that didn't stop me from laughing during the entire episode. Seriously, swami? 🤣
Anyways, kid Arnav seemed so off to me! Not like the kid Arnav I imagined at all! I sort of imagined him like Nikhil, I think he was...you know, the whole sign this paper thing? 🤣 And telling the girls to go, "mein sambhal loon ga" 🤣 So cute na?
Anyways, yeah, IPK is becoming extremely stupid these days. I don't watch it for the love story anymore, I watch it when I need a good laugh. KKG is the funniest person ever 🤣 Swami! 🤣

hey suvi..long time, no see..🤗...well i liked those small ArHi cute moments...for some odd reason i didnt like yesterday's comedy at all..
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar ye teens ko beech mein kyun ghused rahe ho?
Humne kya kiyaa?! 😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Huma-

hey suvi..long time, no see..🤗...well i liked those small ArHi cute moments...for some odd reason i didnt like yesterday's comedy at all..

Yeah, it was odd. I just wish Khushi would become a little more serious? She's married to a guy she doesn't want to be married to, and if she wants him to kick her out she'll have to do more than just to irritate him! Do something BIG! Like if she wanted to use that pyar thing against him (not that she should have), instead of acting stupid so that he would know that she's joking around, she could have been more subtle and stuff..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Magicia-

lol teens wont figure out anything ...why do they >

all taht matters to them is ..rabbaveys .. lol and ..ofcource if i am watching this show .in my teens def ..i will think ..amnessia ..

but now i am at an age and enough life experince made me able to justify this characters well and ..understand .too ..

and i am sure there are so many people like me ..and ..the most of teh audinece of these show is matured people ... and they will not come on intrernet and discuss ,and majority of teens come ..and ..they start bashing ..

taht does not means is it is majority's opinion .

you know judging by what I have seen on the forum, I would say it is mostly the teens who are happy with the comedy/amnesia track...the people who seem older are not really loving the track..

and yes i like how the show doesnt show everything in detail and implies or gives subtle hints..its always been like this since beginning..but back then we used to see ArHi reflect on it once in a while which gave us very clear clues as to what they were thinking..but they havent really done it in this track..and frankly it annoys me..I am not asking for a translation of their toughts..but it should be shown that their brains are working once in a while..i dont see it harming anyone..

Humne kya kiyaa?! 😆

LOL

teens are really fun ...in any forum and ..some of them are really sensitive and cute ..soem really wild and idiotic ...

-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Humne kya kiyaa?! 😆

cuz i am missing my teen years?..😕😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Yeah, it was odd. I just wish Khushi would become a little more serious? She's married to a guy she doesn't want to be married to, and if she wants him to kick her out she'll have to do more than just to irritate him! Do something BIG! Like if she wanted to use that pyar thing against him (not that she should have), instead of acting stupid so that he would know that she's joking around, she could have been more subtle and stuff..

well unfortunately KKGSR doesnt know a thing about being subtle..an elephant is more subtle than her..🤣...ok that was a joke..she can be subtle..but not when she is doing nautanki..
Originally posted by: -Huma-

cuz i am missing my teen years?..😕😆

me tooo ...  so my teen princess ..enjoy most beautiful track of your life ...mostest beautifullest ... excellentast ...enjoy ...

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sending some roses your way ( instead of Chappals) ! Agree with you 100% . Shame on the PH for not utilizing the wonderful chemistry between ASR and Khushi !