Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP Please 4Lions Ka Band Bajao Na! (Page 11)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

All i can say is HEAR HEAR.

The forum is studded with teenagers who giggle over KKG's OH I AM SO CHWEEET antics. v r definitely in the minority!

there is nothing wrong with laughing over kkg's antics..she is adorable..Smile...but kkg is being ruined to give us comedic filler..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxxCandYlicious_S

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Amen to your post, Huma.
Im still hoping against hope that the cv's really pull themslves together. There is so much potential for the storyline, and above all of that, they is a faboulous cast that make this show worth it and beyond!!

and I have to touch upon this especially. I was left utterly confused and quite sad to see the two woman in Arnav's life failing to understand him. Its quite ridiculous to see Anjali not understanding the brother who practically lives, and sacrifices so much for her..and yet, she thinks he cant express love?! Are you kidding me?!?! I await to see the day that these two REALLY realize what ASR truly is...and hopefully that day isnt too late. And, uhh are they still mindling with how Arnav was as a kid? I was always in the belief that he was naught, and all smiles as a kid..and then, today they showed us completely something else...soo confuding! As for Khushi, they are on the verge of creating the grave of her character, the videos youve posted a a proof of what her character used to be. Sure they can still show the bubblyness, the chamkiliness...but there is SO much more to her character, that is practically reduced now. So wrong!! But just that bid between Anjali-Khushi especially made me cringe, quite pull my hair!! Also, have to add in that, the writing of the story is still okay-ish but the execution is TERRIBLE, its cringe-worthy sometimes. I hope Devi Maiiya shines some light upon the writers, directors, producers...the entire team of 4lions!

Good post, again !!

- Dee

Edited by nyxx - 10 April 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
agree with you totally... but when the CVs dont care about the show and the characters that they created... why should we fret and worry... just enjoy the ride...

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by n7genius

well said Huma... I hate the sight of that notebook in which she keeps writing about Arnav. I understand Arnav has been rude to her and has a stupid misunderstanding which he is not getting clarified by her, but what Khushi is doing is unacceptable. Playing pranks, annoying him will just work for the time being. The MU between them will still exist. In recent times, they have shown a little different Khushi. Her strength was that she cared for others and understood others feelings. Nowadays, except the fancy dress competition scene, she has used the caring moments to make mockery of Arnav. Before marriage when they were flirting, these scenes would have been great fit. But Arnav Khushi have come a long way. She should be angry with Arnav for treating her like crap. On the other hand, Arnav has changed so much and in a good way. She keeps doing all nonsense and he tolerates her, he cares for her when she gets hurt. The love they show for each other and when they act like jerks has reversed. Initially, Arnav love:jerk ratio was like 1:5 and Khusi's 5:1. Now it is just the reverse. Despite his meanness on Khushi, he shows more love and concern for Khushi than Khushi for Arnav. Clearly something's been bothering him. Khushi should either try to find out why or just say 'go to hell with Arnav' and continue her silent treatment. what CV's are showing us is not consistent with what real people do

the comedy is really good, the moment is not. I just hope they don't Arnav's ruin character and I hope he finds out the truth soon. Arnav is the biggest reason I'm still putting up with Khushi's nonsense. And about intensity in love, guess it's been ages since I felt any intensity and even the Rabba ve scenes have become boring. Creatives really need to be more creative with Rabba Ve's. no more falling and unintentional hugs Ouch

well they have already started ruining arnav by giving him amnesia about the hints kkg's behavior has been throwing at him..plus lets not forget..in one epi, Arnav is a naughty kid..in another one, he is khadoos..Silly

n7genius

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

Originally posted by -Huma-

Very nice post...agree about the butchering of characterization of the leads...

I realized that there is no point wasting too much time "thinking" about what has gone wrong with the show...coz way too many things have gone wrong...

So at this point I can either stop watching...or just continue watching with no expectations till the end of IPL...because I still respect Sanaya and Barun's dedication to the show and there's a lot left to unfold in the story...so there still is a lot of potential as far as the storyline goes...

I am actually pretty amazed that the CVs have turned a total blind eye to the viewers' comments...I don't know why...and IPL is a mere excuse to drag the story...that's all...

As far as today's episode is concerned...if you watch it without thinking about what was shown before...it was one of those mindless time pass bollywood comedy movies...you would not want to watch it again because it defies the boundaries of logical thinking...but okay as a one time watch...element of entertainment was there...

I think there are many people who are watching it just for Sarun...I thought 4Lions cared for their fans' sentiments a bit more than other Production houses do..obviously I was wrong..

Nobody cares for anybody's sentiments these days (a very cynical way to look at things...I know...but that is the reality)...in the case of daily shows...TRPs do the talking...so if TRPs remain low for 2 more weeks...CVs will surely gear up and bring in a twist to take the story forward...IPL or no IPL...every time the IPL excuse is used...my blood just boils...

even if they don't care about their fans' sentiments, they should atleast care whether their work is being liked or not..Confused...its so sad that even i am wishing TRPs drop drastically so CVs get themselves together and remember what the original IPK stands for..

The CVs gauge whether their work is being liked or not based on TRPs...so just like you...and a sadistic fan...I would want the TRPs to remain low for a couple of weeks...maybe that will knock some sense in to the CV's grey matter...I will watch IPK till the end of IPL with no expectations whatsoever...beyond that...if such garbage continues...needless to say what will happen next...

ya if the discontinuity continues even after IPL I myself will be out of here...I have grown so used to analyzing the show that I cant shut off my brain and watch it like an good little fan girl if its showing non-sense..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

My only major concern is that they play with Khushi's character according to their moods.! If they want comedy, bring a 180 degree change in her and show her going OTT, even if it does'nt make sense.! If they want to jump to intensity, show ArHi throwing hate words at each other.. If they want to show romance, show Khushi's heartbeat going in a dhak dhak mode.. They just USE her character to switch the mood of the show..!

I was OK with comedy as long as it does'nt butcher ANY of the character..! The continuity factor is what that is lacking.. And IPL is no excuse, honestly.. I have seen other serials, and they are going bang on with their respective storylines.. The twists are there, the consistency and drama factor is there.. Then why is it ONLY our show that is SO much suffering for the past one month.

I dunno if what i wrote will be regarded as bashing. LOL i LOVE this show.! Heart I LOVE SaRun and ArHi and thats the reason why we all , nodding our heads in agreement, have gathered around here and are genuinely concerned for the show..! Embarrassed

Well khushi is as bipolar as Arnav..mostly i dont mind the change in her behavior...who knows what sets her off..but they should show her behavior changing slowly...they show a change in her behavior too fast these days..

ya as i said in my post..EHMMBH, SNS etc are moving forward, so why not IPK!

nyxx

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

@huma---- 100% agree with your post. Thank u!!!!!! I just hope the trolls find it...they need a reality check...pronto!!!

perhaps i should post it on their FB page..or maybe not..I dont know what they will do to me when the realize I am asking someone to bajao their band...ROFL

mommy2000

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Originally posted by ---Nisha---

I surprisingly liked today's episode (well a little bit), but only because it was better than the craziness of the last two weeks. And I suppose the other reason I liked today's episode is because I am learning to forget about continuity, common sense, basically I am trying not to use my brain while I watch this show...this allows me to enjoy it a little more than I used to...just look at every single epi as a single entity rather than looking at it as a continuous thing from the day before and the day before that. But obviously the downside to this is that I dont really like the overall show that much anymore...I just watch the epis in fast forward. Plus the PH loses a lot of credibility (atleast where I am concerned, but its not like they care about little old me), and respect.

I stopped hoping for continuity a month or 2 ago because it is useless. I cried on the top of my lungs continuity, continuity, but nothing happened...infact things just got worse. So whatever. 
Thankfully, now all my favorite shows like Bones, game of thrones (btw, you need your brain in activation mode for this show or else you wont understand anything...isnt that ironic LOL), mentalist, spartacus are back on, so they help me alleviate my frustration with this show. 
Hun, its just pointless...remember how we are all ranting and ranting before but its not the like CV's listen to us...they dont even come to IF or facebook. 
Its obvious that the PH or SP doesnt care about this show, and if they dont care I dont understand why we all are wasting our time. Lalit left, and I believe this PH has two other shows and so they arent paying any attention to this show. And the saathiya writer who cant write at all puts his gopi bahu in this show because its clear he is running out of ideas...I never thought I would see Khushi as gopi...I died a little seeing the gunghat and the docileness 
Btw you know, Ek hazaron mein may not be the best show (to me) but still it has continuity (atleast for the most part) while our show LOL...
Sometimes I wonder dont the CV's feel embarrassed showing this stuff on national tv...I mean if you gave your boss something that you bsed, wouldnt you feel embarassed. Wouldnt you try to do your best work to impress your boss. But here...

agree about PH losing respect..This ping pong behavior, giving fans hope something is going to happen, then doing a 180 degree is just plain annoying..
unfortunately, I am used to analyzing the show so I cant shut my brain off and watch the episode as if in a trance..
thanks for reminding me about games of thrones! Loved season 1...Season 2 must have started..I should check it out..
I am pretty sure CVs come to IF..it would be silly of them not to when they interact with their online audience so much..
I suppose CVs are under the impression these days that they are airing their show on star one and star plus and they can show whatever they want and no one would create a fuss over it!

Actually the director stated in an article that he doesnt com to IF or FB...only to myeduniya. 

yes i read that interview..i am sure the team has other members apart from Arshad Khan as well...plus i am not sure whether that interview was genuine or not as he said Shayms revelation is just around the corner and i dont see it happening..and i didnt see a source for that interview anywhere else either..

---Nisha---

Go to top