Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

there is nothing wrong with laughing over kkg's antics..she is adorable..😊...but kkg is being ruined to give us comedic filler..

I am sorry Huma but i dont agree. Mayb coz i prefer dignified mature ppl. I ve never enjoyed Kushi's antics. I find them v loud & stupid. Sometimes it grates on my nerves.

For eg today wen he yelled B careful when she hit the door at least for a split second i wanted her 2 b startled by his concern bef showing him the figurative middle finger But no.

also the way she spouts tears bef arnav angers me esp wen she has seen the effect her tears ve on him. i felt disgusted both during the macchar maro episode & now this.

y doesnt she spend all her stupid efforts in bashing that leach shyam.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
ya agree with u huma...seriously yesterday's epi starting scene was good arnav missing khushi...ya and  also anjali tellling khushi to see arnav's another side...not the laad governor.ASR ONE..so that she used LOVE as an weapon..seriously behaving like an gopi bahu...does it is necessary...gul khan where the hell she is..we r shouting from so many days...does she had kept cotton in her ears.not able to listen to us..and sp gyes are just fond of trp's if they see that trp's of certain show is decreasing they take an strong decision of azing it off;;;;;seriously IPK is anamazing right from begining and after the pair getting married.khushi had lost her values..for her marriage is an pavitra bandhan..she always questions arnav ki apne shaadi jaise pavitra bandhan ka aapmaan kiya hei.but doing the antics she had done yesterday don't u feel khushi herself had forgot her values.and taking this pavitra bandhan as an maazak,,,,,,,LOVE IS the weapon she had got .from anjali.why cant she use it in an proper manner,,,,throwing off his clothes..shuttering fake tears on him.ki hume maaf kardijiye swami..hadh hei yaar,,,seriously can;t she discover the shaitan ke andhar chipa rajkumar cant she ever discover him..where is the letter of arnav's mother.she wrote for her bahu...the damn kangan his mother left for her bahu were also different from the one arnav gave to her on muhdikaayi...seriously now today another comedy.as khushi ke chakkar mai arnav doesnt eat anything ends up fainting at thr last...

seriously the cv's shoukd wake up...i was frustrated after seeing th epi two times...arnav in his childhood was serious...WHY...but yesterday nani said that arnav was naughty in his childhood. anjali says arnav used to hate people who shower love on him...seriously this should stop can't khushi use her rusted brain,.ever does this girl is capable of her rajkumar's love...does this girl would ever beahve properly stop her antics...i am noe fed up of comedy...show me some tragedy,..now bubbly would enter today this khuhsi would make use of her...seriously an 9 year old girl can she change khushi's behaviour towards arnav can she help this women to discover the rajkumar in her hubby...well...i may be wrong but lets see...i hated yesterday's epi...i would say arshad khan said in his interview soon shyam's truth will be revelaed but when..is anjali really pregnent and her baby is of how many months...for us its two months of arhi marriage,...but in the serial.i want to know how may days of their marriage has been passed...can anyone help me to get answer to the questions please...!!!!!!

that is not what I said! I dont get pleasure from seeing about 200 crew members become unemployed...

i want this to continue for 3,4 months more ...more nok jokes .more m u  ...more fights ..more rabba veys ,,

let shyam have occassional visits ...

poojali do pooja or not do ..dont care ..
i think its because pooja season ended ...

i m muslim so not much knowledge about hindu rituals ..,

but for us one month ramadan ,then eid ..we will all busy  ..then ...we will be completely without any festive season ... like ..they may hav ethis durga puja .diwali holi etc in stream ..then ...nothing ..

she do pooajs ..dont u see she bring teeka to arnav ...oyee
what u guys want ..show complete pooja preparation like akshra and gopi doing ..yuck ...

i fera once MU get clear /.there wont be much in tehir stor e..liek they did to Geet ...

they may bring Puppy ASR ..Yuck ...
Then he gets bankrupt ..thanks to shyam..
Khushi Mitayi saving ASR ...
Then if tehy want ,,  ABhiman , ego clas Khushi ASR ...
Then khushi leave ASR ..
Then he woos her in costume change ..they made Maan driver so ..tehy will make ASR , Dobi ...Yuck Yuck ...

oMG ..iw nat to go tehm like this ..even if a year ..i am ok if tehy give episodes like this ...

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Magicia-

I loved Anjali's dialogue ..the way she is trying to make understand is very natural ..lol i am sister myself ...

its so beautiful and decent , she did not crossed the line or act in between mia beewi ..yet tried to put some light in immature sister in law...because she is sister or arnav ..not khushi ..even if she is khushi; sshe will tell khushi only because ...always ..it need to be women ..because people think they got better brains ..LOL ...

and anjali knows khushi's characetr how compassionate and ll ..so ..she think it better to talk khsuhi taht karoos arnav ..any way she trie dto talk arnav ... in tehir own way and he did not listen to her ..

--------------------------------------------

huma ..arnav is not controlling his anger ..he unleasshes it in front of her ..but teh extreme love ..let it out this way only ...

if he dont love her ..then just imagin what could have happened to her ..

a vamp trying to ruin his sisters life according to him ...

---------------------------------------

i love the way he shout at her , be careful ...lol

i do have a karoos husband who always shout at me ,when i get hurt ..u are carelss ..wnad if i get sick .like fever , if i not dried ,my hair properly ... he again shout ..are u a baby , how could u be irresponsible ..   what u wnat to bring ur mom with u ..bla bla ..bla ...

ok ..i dont fall in to rabba veys in these moments ..i fight ... or cry ...

ooo here i am sick and u shouting at me ...what u think i did it purposefully ..bla bla ...

the way teh dialogues ... ok leave daba serviec and ll ... all very natural .near to life ...

i love poojali..😆..didnt like the fact that all of a sudden Arnav was a khadoos and not naughty in his childhood..😕
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

OMG Huma dont you know the reason..? ðŸ˜² Those puja's that Pujali used to do were to summon Khushi to RM to have some Rabba Vey's with ASR..!! ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Now Khushi is already here...! So now Anjali can rest in peace as her chote and Khushi Ji are stuck with each other forever..! ðŸ˜‰ 😆

lol..i suppose she only used to pray for his marriage...no wonder she stopped praying..😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

lack of reflection ..hm like ??

they think what ahppened with tehir partners ...

oh ..yea ..they are thinking ..about it all the time ... the papaya episode ..he says sorry and .then he corretc himself ...

wowo kudos CVs ..may be Cvs thinking what we think tahts why they brought taht scene //

arnav says sorry and khsuhi ignore ..i mean y not u told me and ll ..

then when she ignores him his ego got hurt and thinks ...

so , ..even if khushi went out with shyam for anji , she can deny to go .. and then he thinks about the terrace scene ... so again back in hate track ..

==============================================================

khushi thinks and totally confused ..one min rajkumar another moment shaitan

see they are living under same roof ..and life do not give them a chance to rethink ..it moves so fast ...\

every time they start to think for each otehr ..especially need more ..then next moment he gets shattered by treachery and dejection according to him ...

if he had not scene shyam and khushi out or touching hands ..he will never react in that way at green room ,,.

==================================================

ok..it doesnt move so fast that you cant even think about it..ASR saw khushi running away from shaym during holi..did he even once think about..when asr blames her for trying to hurt his Di, does she even for a sec remember she thought he might know about her and shaym..kkgr can be silly but she is not so stupid...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

I am sorry Huma but i dont agree. Mayb coz i prefer dignified mature ppl. I ve never enjoyed Kushi's antics. I find them v loud & stupid. Sometimes it grates on my nerves.

For eg today wen he yelled B careful when she hit the door at least for a split second i wanted her 2 b startled by his concern bef showing him the figurative middle finger But no.

also the way she spouts tears bef arnav angers me esp wen she has seen the effect her tears ve on him. i felt disgusted both during the macchar maro episode & now this.

y doesnt she spend all her stupid efforts in bashing that leach shyam.

hmm...diff strokes for diff people..😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana5sweety

ya agree with u huma...seriously yesterday's epi starting scene was good arnav missing khushi...ya and  also anjali tellling khushi to see arnav's another side...not the laad governor.ASR ONE..so that she used LOVE as an weapon..seriously behaving like an gopi bahu...does it is necessary...gul khan where the hell she is..we r shouting from so many days...does she had kept cotton in her ears.not able to listen to us..and sp gyes are just fond of trp's if they see that trp's of certain show is decreasing they take an strong decision of azing it off;;;;;seriously IPK is anamazing right from begining and after the pair getting married.khushi had lost her values..for her marriage is an pavitra bandhan..she always questions arnav ki apne shaadi jaise pavitra bandhan ka aapmaan kiya hei.but doing the antics she had done yesterday don't u feel khushi herself had forgot her values.and taking this pavitra bandhan as an maazak,,,,,,,LOVE IS the weapon she had got .from anjali.why cant she use it in an proper manner,,,,throwing off his clothes..shuttering fake tears on him.ki hume maaf kardijiye swami..hadh hei yaar,,,seriously can;t she discover the shaitan ke andhar chipa rajkumar cant she ever discover him..where is the letter of arnav's mother.she wrote for her bahu...the damn kangan his mother left for her bahu were also different from the one arnav gave to her on muhdikaayi...seriously now today another comedy.as khushi ke chakkar mai arnav doesnt eat anything ends up fainting at thr last...

seriously the cv's shoukd wake up...i was frustrated after seeing th epi two times...arnav in his childhood was serious...WHY...but yesterday nani said that arnav was naughty in his childhood. anjali says arnav used to hate people who shower love on him...seriously this should stop can't khushi use her rusted brain,.ever does this girl is capable of her rajkumar's love...does this girl would ever beahve properly stop her antics...i am noe fed up of comedy...show me some tragedy,..now bubbly would enter today this khuhsi would make use of her...seriously an 9 year old girl can she change khushi's behaviour towards arnav can she help this women to discover the rajkumar in her hubby...well...i may be wrong but lets see...i hated yesterday's epi...i would say arshad khan said in his interview soon shyam's truth will be revelaed but when..is anjali really pregnent and her baby is of how many months...for us its two months of arhi marriage,...but in the serial.i want to know how may days of their marriage has been passed...can anyone help me to get answer to the questions please...!!!!!!

SP is very good at axing their shows...and lets not forget they will be axing a couple of shows soon  after IPL ends...
well Gul had said now we will see intensity and no nok jhok after their marriage..i barely see any intensity..and nok jhok has increased since they got married..

-MeMyselfI thumbnail

i want this to continue for 3,4 months more ...more nok jokes .more m u  ...more fights ..more rabba veys ,,

let shyam have occassional visits ...

poojali do pooja or not do ..dont care ..
i think its because pooja season ended ...

i m muslim so not much knowledge about hindu rituals ..,

but for us one month ramadan ,then eid ..we will all busy  ..then ...we will be completely without any festive season ... like ..they may hav ethis durga puja .diwali holi etc in stream ..then ...nothing ..

she do pooajs ..dont u see she bring teeka to arnav ...oyee
what u guys want ..show complete pooja preparation like akshra and gopi doing ..yuck ...

i fera once MU get clear /.there wont be much in tehir stor e..liek they did to Geet ...

they may bring Puppy ASR ..Yuck ...
Then he gets bankrupt ..thanks to shyam..
Khushi Mitayi saving ASR ...
Then if tehy want ,,  ABhiman , ego clas Khushi ASR ...
Then khushi leave ASR ..
Then he woos her in costume change ..they made Maan driver so ..tehy will make ASR , Dobi ...Yuck Yuck ...

oMG ..iw nat to go tehm like this ..even if a year ..i am ok if tehy give episodes like this ...

well I dont mind dragging as long as there is no inconsistency/butchering of characters.. can't you bring someone prasad without holding a formal pooja like she used to do before all the time?...no after MU clearance, you will get all the redemption/everyone finding out drama etc...then they will introduce the track about khushi being responsible for his past..

Summer_Rain thumbnail

SP is very good at axing their shows...and lets not forget they will be axing a couple of shows soon  after IPL ends...
well Gul had said now we will see intensity and no nok jhok after their marriage..i barely see any intensity..and nok jhok has increased since they got married..

ya i know.already.they r on the way of axig shows...well new shows r making its way after IPL...but gul said no nok jhok.why khushi is behaving like gopi bahu..where's the consistency gone..seriously.they need to come back on to their storyline before its too late...lets see wat this bubbly would do..  can she bring a change in khushi which we want to see...