Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels11

All i can say is HEAR HEAR.

The forum is studded with teenagers who giggle over KKG's OH I AM SO CHWEEET antics. v r definitely in the minority!

there is nothing wrong with laughing over kkg's antics..she is adorable..😊...but kkg is being ruined to give us comedic filler..
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amen to your post, Huma.
Im still hoping against hope that the cv's really pull themslves together. There is so much potential for the storyline, and above all of that, they is a faboulous cast that make this show worth it and beyond!!

and I have to touch upon this especially. I was left utterly confused and quite sad to see the two woman in Arnav's life failing to understand him. Its quite ridiculous to see Anjali not understanding the brother who practically lives, and sacrifices so much for her..and yet, she thinks he cant express love?! Are you kidding me?!?! I await to see the day that these two REALLY realize what ASR truly is...and hopefully that day isnt too late. And, uhh are they still mindling with how Arnav was as a kid? I was always in the belief that he was naught, and all smiles as a kid..and then, today they showed us completely something else...soo confuding! As for Khushi, they are on the verge of creating the grave of her character, the videos youve posted a a proof of what her character used to be. Sure they can still show the bubblyness, the chamkiliness...but there is SO much more to her character, that is practically reduced now. So wrong!! But just that bid between Anjali-Khushi especially made me cringe, quite pull my hair!! Also, have to add in that, the writing of the story is still okay-ish but the execution is TERRIBLE, its cringe-worthy sometimes. I hope Devi Maiiya shines some light upon the writers, directors, producers...the entire team of 4lions!

Good post, again !!

- Dee
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you totally... but when the CVs dont care about the show and the characters that they created... why should we fret and worry... just enjoy the ride...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: n7genius

well said Huma... I hate the sight of that notebook in which she keeps writing about Arnav. I understand Arnav has been rude to her and has a stupid misunderstanding which he is not getting clarified by her, but what Khushi is doing is unacceptable. Playing pranks, annoying him will just work for the time being. The MU between them will still exist. In recent times, they have shown a little different Khushi. Her strength was that she cared for others and understood others feelings. Nowadays, except the fancy dress competition scene, she has used the caring moments to make mockery of Arnav. Before marriage when they were flirting, these scenes would have been great fit. But Arnav Khushi have come a long way. She should be angry with Arnav for treating her like crap. On the other hand, Arnav has changed so much and in a good way. She keeps doing all nonsense and he tolerates her, he cares for her when she gets hurt. The love they show for each other and when they act like jerks has reversed. Initially, Arnav love:jerk ratio was like 1:5 and Khusi's 5:1. Now it is just the reverse. Despite his meanness on Khushi, he shows more love and concern for Khushi than Khushi for Arnav. Clearly something's been bothering him. Khushi should either try to find out why or just say 'go to hell with Arnav' and continue her silent treatment. what CV's are showing us is not consistent with what real people do

the comedy is really good, the moment is not. I just hope they don't Arnav's ruin character and I hope he finds out the truth soon. Arnav is the biggest reason I'm still putting up with Khushi's nonsense. And about intensity in love, guess it's been ages since I felt any intensity and even the Rabba ve scenes have become boring. Creatives really need to be more creative with Rabba Ve's. no more falling and unintentional hugs

well they have already started ruining arnav by giving him amnesia about the hints kkg's behavior has been throwing at him..plus lets not forget..in one epi, Arnav is a naughty kid..in another one, he is khadoos..🤪
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: puba

The CVs gauge whether their work is being liked or not based on TRPs...so just like you...and a sadistic fan...I would want the TRPs to remain low for a couple of weeks...maybe that will knock some sense in to the CV's grey matter...I will watch IPK till the end of IPL with no expectations whatsoever...beyond that...if such garbage continues...needless to say what will happen next...

ya if the discontinuity continues even after IPL I myself will be out of here...I have grown so used to analyzing the show that I cant shut off my brain and watch it like an good little fan girl if its showing non-sense..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

My only major concern is that they play with Khushi's character according to their moods.! If they want comedy, bring a 180 degree change in her and show her going OTT, even if it does'nt make sense.! If they want to jump to intensity, show ArHi throwing hate words at each other.. If they want to show romance, show Khushi's heartbeat going in a dhak dhak mode.. They just USE her character to switch the mood of the show..!

I was OK with comedy as long as it does'nt butcher ANY of the character..! The continuity factor is what that is lacking.. And IPL is no excuse, honestly.. I have seen other serials, and they are going bang on with their respective storylines.. The twists are there, the consistency and drama factor is there.. Then why is it ONLY our show that is SO much suffering for the past one month.

I dunno if what i wrote will be regarded as bashing. 😆 i LOVE this show.! ❤️ I LOVE SaRun and ArHi and thats the reason why we all , nodding our heads in agreement, have gathered around here and are genuinely concerned for the show..! 😳

Well khushi is as bipolar as Arnav..mostly i dont mind the change in her behavior...who knows what sets her off..but they should show her behavior changing slowly...they show a change in her behavior too fast these days..

ya as i said in my post..EHMMBH, SNS etc are moving forward, so why not IPK!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommy2000

@huma---- 100% agree with your post. Thank u!!!!!! I just hope the trolls find it...they need a reality check...pronto!!!

perhaps i should post it on their FB page..or maybe not..I dont know what they will do to me when the realize I am asking someone to bajao their band...🤣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

Actually the director stated in an article that he doesnt com to IF or FB...only to myeduniya. 

yes i read that interview..i am sure the team has other members apart from Arshad Khan as well...plus i am not sure whether that interview was genuine or not as he said Shayms revelation is just around the corner and i dont see it happening..and i didnt see a source for that interview anywhere else either..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
i posted this thread's link on their FB wall..guess who is expecting a lot of chappals soon..🤣🤣..someone find me a bunker where I can hide..🤣
🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Well khushi is as bipolar as Arnav..mostly i dont mind the change in her behavior...who knows what sets her off..but they should show her behavior changing slowly...they show a change in her behavior too fast these days..

ya as i said in my post..EHMMBH, SNS etc are moving forward, so why not IPK!

Bipolar is the right word..! 😆Huma,  I so so adore Khushi's antics and laugh out loud mostly.. 😆 But dunno why something didnt click yesterday.. 🤔 May be it was because for the first time in history Anjali was ACTUALLY giving some useful advice..!! 🤣 I was soo hoping a glimpse of understanding Khushi who could reflect on Anjali's words.. So i was i guess a little taken a back when she used the info for her own use for God knows what reasons..! 😆 Thats soo not like our Khushi na, who is sensitive to emotions..! ❤️ So thats why i was'nt too happy with modified version of Gopi Ji.. 😆

And secondly, Arnav totally brushed off Khushi's narration of B&B story.. 😆 The bulb flickered a bit and then died out.. 😆 Then what was the use of one epi dedicated to B&B..?
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago