Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

REs

***Edited***

Harini what a Fantastic post ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ 
you have written with all the anger diverted to one person

What is being insecure means : Not secure; not confident of safety or permanence; distrustful; suspicious; apprehensive of danger or loss, doubtful; Not effectually guarded, protected, or sustained; unsafe; unstable; exposed to danger or loss, lacking self-confidence, troubled

Harini here i completely agree with Rashi .. yes i agree with her and not you this time...
the meaning of being insecure is given above,, from that we can say that...

Rashi is insecure :

-Rashi,is untruthful, dishonest, jealous, selfish, evil when a person is an epitomy of evilness they are not secure of their future,, because if he evil deeds are opened up...her  position is completely at risk and is unstable.. hence i think all wrong doers are insecure and have no self-confidence
-Rashi is not secure, not confident of safety or permanence...she did all evil deeds.. people who are evil are always paranoid of getting caught .. they have no security that her position in the house is guarded... she will always think, if i get caught, i will be thrown out of the house
- She is always doubtful of her stay... evil people have no peace...because they always  be apprehensive  and danger...
- Rashi is insecure, doubtful, suspicious distrustful..unstable..because she is on the wrong side and a person who does wrong is always insecure of their position in a house or in a relation.
-Rashi is not confident...she cannot guarantee .that , her husband and MIL does not leave her or throw her out .,,, Rashi cannot vouch for such comments ...because she is so  insecure because of the path she has chosen and the evilness deeds she has done

Gopi is secure:

-gopi, is one who always speaks truth, is honest, is good and kind hearted...people who does good things have a sense of inner security, self-confidence that they are right..
-gopi has the strength to fight any problem in her way because she is secure of her goodness and confident of her honesty...
-gopi has no fear of future, like rashi..that if some KKs open up, she will be thrown out ' these insecurities are not there in gopi... Gopi is confident that her MIL and husband  trusts her completely
-Gopi's truth is her strength, i agree her relation is in a bit of insecurity, if her husband loves her or not.. but she has the patience to wait and the willpower to face the situation...
-Gopi's strength of security comes from being truthful and honest while Rashi's insecurity comes because of her evil path 

Gopi's secure and confident nature is also because she believes in Karma and
 Rashi's insecure nature comes because she believes in Kriya... "i did this.. this should happen..when that does not happen ..she will be unstable"

Fantastic Reply Munni๐Ÿ‘

I actually meant something similar though I guess my venting came out strongly questioning Rashi's insecurity..๐Ÿ˜† 
Actually Rashi needs to be frightened. She needs to worry because of what she has been doing and is planning to do.. I do agree.. The basic point is that it is her Kriya that gives her insecurity. Her fate gave her everything on the platter. She did not use it the right way and chose to go after something that has brought her to this state..
The crux of my rant was that Rashi is complaining about insecurity to the very person she wanted to be insecure.. I get her insecurity but I do not pity her because it is her own doing.
She got numerous chances to change. She decided to do KKs that are causing her insecurity.  Then do not complain is my point..๐Ÿ˜‰

As for Gopi, Munni Gopi is secure in everything except for her thought that her husband loves her. She can feel secure in his love to if she gives herself a chance. I totally get that. But that is now after her struggle and no thanks to Rashi. The person Rashi is complaining to is the person whose insecurities she built.. If Gopi is secure in Koki and Aham's love and care that is completely due to Gopi's actions..

The point is yours I guess.. The questions are rhetorical to Rashi. Except her all others are secure now. Sonal is happy in her marriage, Gopi and Hetal are secure in their places.. Then what is it that makes Rashi  insecure...  It is exactly what you articulated.. 
Thanks for making my post clearer๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by vibz88

Where is the update you promised?

In another half an hour Vibz.. Hold on๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Fantastic Reply Munni๐Ÿ‘

I actually meant something similar though I guess my venting came out strongly questioning Rashi's insecurity..๐Ÿ˜† 
Actually Rashi needs to be frightened. She needs to worry because of what she has been doing and is planning to do.. I do agree.. The basic point is that it is her Kriya that gives her insecurity. Her fate gave her everything on the platter. She did not use it the right way and chose to go after something that has brought her to this state..
The crux of my rant was that Rashi is complaining about insecurity to the very person she wanted to be insecure.. I get her insecurity but I do not pity her because it is her own doing.
She got numerous chances to change. She decided to do KKs that are causing her insecurity.  Then do not complain is my point..๐Ÿ˜‰

As for Gopi, Munni Gopi is secure in everything except for her thought that her husband loves her. She can feel secure in his love to if she gives herself a chance. I totally get that. But that is now after her struggle and no thanks to Rashi. The person Rashi is complaining to is the person whose insecurities she built.. If Gopi is secure in Koki and Aham's love and care that is completely due to Gopi's actions..

The point is yours I guess.. The questions are rhetorical to Rashi. Except her all others are secure now. Sonal is happy in her marriage, Gopi and Hetal are secure in their places.. Then what is it that makes Rashi  insecure...  It is exactly what you articulated.. 
Thanks for making my post clearer๐Ÿค—

Awww thank you harini...hug back dear๐Ÿค— 
i am glad u could see what i meant when rashi is insecure .. ๐Ÿ˜›
yes with truth and honesty comes the self confidence and the feeling of being secured ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Saniya93

Whats the hypcrIsy? Ppl r different nd will react differently to situations. Rashi has everything before marriage, after she is being overshadowed and compared to gopi all the time. It could irritate anyone. Would we do what rashi does? Probably not, but this is television where everything is exaggerated. Its not reality, so cool down ppl!
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
liked your post very much harini
very well portrayed the reason for Rashi's insecurityโญ๏ธ
..its her maha GUILT.. and the knowing that if one day any of her so called star actions come out shes in for it!
as for Gopi she is a victim of circumstances..... 
absoluteyl loved your post, wonderfully summed up

brilliant
  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Very Good Harini.. Nice post...

Raashi now would start blaming Gopi for everything...