Indu's Karate Kick!!!

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indu was brillant today in the action scene and good to see her take Durga roop when needed, but it was the karate kick which I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the most.

What a kick that was 😆 We have seen Indu slap men and use her muscle power, but today we saw the kick what was a perfect laath 😆 

Apart from being called as a hitler, she is now an action queen Indu!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Mahesh what a hilarious episodes,very funny and yes Indu kick was too good it put the wardboy on ground at once,she took Durga maa roop wow.
you forget this CC girl who comes from a middle family drives the ambulance where she learned driving??
She's already prepared to become Mrs Diwan.
mahkutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: KajAnj

Oh Mahesh what a hilarious episodes,very funny and yes Indu kick was too good it put the wardboy on ground at once,she took Durga maa roop wow.

you forget this CC girl who comes from a middle family drives the ambulance where she learned driving??
She's already prepared to become Mrs Diwan.

Yes, Anju..

I loved the episode and more so INdu fight.. really what a durga roop that was.. I wish she had shown to Sameer diwan that roop than to some ward boy...

but yes, Indu driving ambulance didn't make sense but there had no choice than to show that...

I think she needs to give one kick each for Jhumpa and Rani too...
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome scene! Love Indira and Rati!
Karate kick was dhinkchak!
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post! Loved that entire fighting sequence, especially the kick.
Rati was excellent in that scene, loved her and the way she portrays Indira in general!! :)
26nightingale thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahkutty

Indu was brillant today in the action scene and good to see her take Durga roop when needed, but it was the karate kick which I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the most.

What a kick that was 😆 We have seen Indu slap men and use her muscle power, but today we saw the kick what was a perfect laath 😆 

Apart from being called as a hitler, she is now an action queen Indu!!!

Very nice moves. Her fight is appeared as very real. She is a  very hard worker.
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was Hillarious episode..And the Indira again proved to be the hero of the show...She is a true fighter...Sometimes,I think Rati has learnt Karate😆 because when Sam sent goons to SN ,then also I found Indu's kics similar to that of Karate...She is rocking dude..She made the episode worth watching..Even Radhe,Sunaina and Munna were Fab...But Indira was superb..Five stars to her...❤️...
@Mahesh:I didn't find her driving illogical. Because she works in Mona Lisa Tours and Travels company and all companies allows cars for their staffs(remember Munna was also given car when he got A JOB LOL...and took his mrs. for long drive)Even almost all modern Delhi girls know how to drive..So at this point I din't find it illogical.. Rather I would say our Indu is all-rounder
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly our indu is action queen,she is the real hero n episode was jst fantastic..,
it was funny n fultoo entertaining...
nt nly indira every character was in its form like munna,radhe,rishi n sunaina...
n also indira again proves she needs no saviour...
love hitler didi indu..
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope every Delhi Girl Should Learn From This Series How To Face Goons... As Delhi Is Commonly Know As Rape Capital Of India & Even In Many News Surveys The Girls Accepted That They Dont Feel Safe in Delhi specially after 7PM. So Indira's Marial Art Can Be Very Influential For All Delhi-NCR girls.

Well Regarding Indu Driving Ambulance Illogical- I really dont agree.

Why cant she drive a Four Wheeler/Ambulance? As Yukti already mentioned she works in a Travel Agency so his Agency might have given her Driving lessons at some point of time as a part of Employee Special Training Program during her service tenure.Also as she is in Client Servicing Job Profile...

There are many things which viewers came to know later Like Radhey Also Holds a  LLB, Degree, Some Characters are Jack Of All Trades etc. 

So Why Cant Indira drive a four wheeler? 

Even Now A Days Kids Know How To React In  Emergency Situations.Just Have A look on this Video.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka3SjWxF-V4[/YOUTUBE]
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome scene ...i really enjoyed that scene.🥳
fultoo  paisa vasool...that scene was exactly like a movie-starts with curiosity ..middle-fights n end-climax was to save vidit...😃
rati was fab in that scene--👏n sunaina bhabhi-sabko batate phirti hai ki vo pragnant hai🤣
cvs jaldi se baby deliver kara do nhi to  newspaper mein bhi chap jaega🤣ki sunaina bhabhi is pragnant🤣