Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It is  like CV's can't think od other things so they are hanging on this Galatfehmi only..  and frankly it get too slow at time as every 3 minutes they freeze for 1 minute .. the show has potential with such good actors and but am afraid it will become a pain to watch if pace of action is this slow..

shaksdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thnx for sharing dear... bt i hav a request plz use aarti instead of arpita.. I mean its fine if u use arpita when in show they use it bcoz dats d demand of WU as dey can potray d feelings of the actors bt atleast when u describe the scene wherein only yash n aarti r der or aarti n ansh scene at dat time plz use aarti only...It really feels sick.. Sorry i dnt want to offend u bt atleast on IF we can keep her own individual identity as we dnt kno wats gonna happen on show ahead... I know m being a female chauvinist bt i cant help it... me being a women myself... 😉 once again nthing rude... bt i wantd to convey my thoughts 😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton for the Wu :)

Ah Aarti! bas ek aur din & you'll know our jaan Yash isn't like so called 'all the men' you were refferring to
gudiyaprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the written update.Great job 👏