Poll Question :

were u shocked after seeing payal in a nightdress ?

Poll Choice
yes
no
doesn't matter !
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys ! i was pretty shocked after seeing payal in her night dress ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ if she can wear one why can't khushi too ? oh man ! just imagine the rabba ve we will get when arnav sees khushi in a red night dress !!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
I thought even Payal is getting awesome attires but the Female Lead Sanaya is getting all cheap Salwars ..now i prefer Sanaya to see in Sarees..

Sanaya is gorgeous looking Girl but her look in the show is much more than worse ..I am not liking her hair style and dressing style at all..
well i wasnt shockeddd...but yes i did notice it and it was a pleasant surprise for me...she was looking like a real raizada bahu!! i guess aakash probably went lingerie shopping with her ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Chinu-

I thought even Payal is getting awesome attires but the Female Lead Sanaya is getting all cheap Salwars ..now i prefer Sanaya to see in Sarees..

Sanaya is gorgeous looking Girl but her look in the show is much more than worse ..I am not liking her hair style and dressing style at all..
ya i agree ! anjali and payal always wear awesome sarees while khushi gets to wear the same old salwars ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Don't worry..its cuz they are not real hubby and wife. But once they get together..he is going to get her the best clothes and nightwear ;) all in good time...
Yah I was shokecd ..
And After seeing this I'm waiting to see Khushi in dress ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't know why they give Anjali & Payal new customs..
but Khushi stock in her old ..
I thought after the marriage we will see her in a new customs but nothing have changed ,, except that she wear La old dress ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ..

they should be very thankful that Sanaya is gorgeous in whatever she wear ..
but they they should care more about her look in the show .. she could appear much more prettier than what she now ..
really they unfair with Khushi customs and look ๐Ÿ˜”
Khushi used to have night wear salwars. When she was at buajis and when she used to sleep at the poolside... now suddenly she sleeps in her regular clothes
Originally posted by mango-frost

well i wasnt shockeddd...but yes i did notice it and it was a pleasant surprise for me...she was looking like a real raizada bahu!! i guess aakash probably went lingerie shopping with her ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha just imagine what there conversation would be like whilst buying the lingerie: 

Payal: Aakash aap humare liye koi bhi laan-ja-raye(lingerie) chun lijiye 
Aakash: hhh-hum kkk-kaise choose kare aap hi choose kijiye 
Payal: *shyly* nahi aap chuniye
Aakash: *shyly* nahi aap
Payash: Nahi Aapx100

Lingerie Salesperson:๐Ÿ˜กJUST PICK ONE ALREADY๐Ÿ˜ก *ahem* Sorry Mr.&Mrs. Rai-zyada(too much๐Ÿ˜›)

๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 11 years ago
Lucky Akash yaar, instead of all this gopi bahu stuff khushi should try this night dress trick on arnav๐Ÿ˜‰ imagine khushi in black or red sleeveless  night dress๐Ÿ˜ณ all mu will clear in secands๐Ÿ˜†
Thank god Payal wore that dress...I thought all Raizada women went to bed either in saree or salwar
We still have hopes for Arnav khushi๐Ÿ˜‰
right when i saw her..i was thinking..man they should put Khushi in nightdresses like that..maybe Arnav will actually bend his ego towards her :P :P

<3 Barun <3