πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job...brilliant...awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘
nirbasito thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wonderful update πŸ˜

hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update Mary!!!suhana is such a f...
anjali n imad are beautiful pair..really understanding..imad is really a perfect guy ...he stayed away from her to make her comfortable...and aww he hug her.just loved this story!!!waiting for khushi's bet..and curious to know who gonna win?thanks for the pm dear!!and update soon
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Imad really is a great guy. Loved this update loved how she was in his arms and felt at home, hope she gives him just a little bit of hope. As always love the Khushi and Arnav bits wonder what the prize will be love when they have bets
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 
Anjali is so much in denial... I feel like shaking her by her shoulders and at the same time I feel bad for her! πŸ˜²

The fight was Arnav and khushi or Imad and Anjali? Now I am confused a bit... πŸ˜•

It was so cute when Arnav told her he would always be with her! And poor Imaad. Who is this suhana?pleas don't bring her back.. She was grating n my nerves! πŸ˜‘ I know you intended her to be... It's just a desire to abode negative people that makes me say it... Hehehhe

What was the silent exchange between naniji and the nawab? Something more in the works? 

Thank you for the PM! 

Ps. I voted on the poll too! 
AvidReader thumbnail
A completely new surrounding, felt fresh.. good job..
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE...LOVE ARHI, ANJALI N IMAD SCENES..CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART..THANKS FOR THE PM
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I read 2 updates together... wow they are amazing... I love how u have intertwined the 2 stories... It's really hard to do that... Your writing just keeps getting better and better and I cant wait for part 7 :D
lmathew77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. You are such a good writer that I can sympathize with bot Imad and Anjali. Loved their thoughts and feeling for each other. Can't wait to read the next update.
Shivika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb i love it when they bet
continue soon 
thanks for the pm