Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Mary! I was SO looking forward to the update! I really want Anjali and Imad to get together!

Loved the ARHI scene! They are so cute and hot at the same time!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this update! Loved armies protectiveness for anji, khushi's matchmaking attempt, anjis lack of trust n felt sorry 4 imad
Aparamegha thumbnail
wonderful as always..what do I say you weave magic with your words...fab
sheks007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely as usual...sorry u had to go thro the hassle of re-doing...thanks as it was worth it..awaiting further posts...tcEdited by sheks007 - 12 years ago
minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry u had to re-write again...i can imagine how disheartening it is when u have to do it all over again...

n now it's my turn to suffer...some stupid fiber optic cable has snapped near SriLanka and Maldives has limited internet access...takes ages to load (that also without pictures) and cannot even access any search browser or video..

Anyway, i enjoyed this part a lot...nothing new there i guess..like i've always said, u r a very good writer Mary...i can almost see the scene and feel their emotions while i'm reading. I think that's what makes a writer exceptional..πŸ‘

Even if the next part is the last for this story,please do continue with the series.. i too love this setting...i have come to love this FF setting more than the story in the show itself.. πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next part very impatiently..please do update as soon as u can.
Edited by minihussain - 12 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing chapter
sorry you had to rewrite everythingπŸ€—
but the update is great
the convo between anjali and imad is much needed
zafi thumbnail
Superb Update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. Feel sad for Imad but so understand where Anjali is coming from.
Arhi are too cute. Love them.
Continue soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
zaniax thumbnail
Nice update.πŸ‘..
Imad & Anjali's part was a bit emotional but Arhi were really cute. :)
HADmishti thumbnail
awsome waiting for nest part 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*EDITED
My my , Mary!!!!! That was HOT β˜ΊοΈ and sweet at the end...mostly hot!! :P
Now from the start...
Aww...Imad's observation proves that when you love someone, you tend to observe everything of that person and keep on doing it till your last breath, and feel that you have just come to know about it, just the previous day or a moment ago... You even find everything, including that person Perfect!
Issh!! And Imad blushed!!! Hahahah...So sweet!!😳

Nice to know about Nawab's gestures towards Imad and the way the latter considers him as a mentor!! ⭐️⭐️
Aha!! Khushi struck right on the Bull's Eye πŸ˜‰ by revealing that all the confession only came when 'she' made 'him' do it otherwise, this wouldn't have been the case!! And how e well she knows that the brother-sister duo resemble here to the T here!!πŸ˜†
You know, sometimes even I can't help but agree with Arnav, on Khushi trying and trying futilely to bring them together...to become a match-maker!! I mean all her attempts don't go futile, but at the end of the day, it turns out to be something unexpected!! I at times, feel that she is encouraging Imad here, while Anjali on the other note is not able to trust, put her full faith in him, due to all of what happened to her! Twice has she been betrayed! Now if it's because of her vulnerability being shown by her handicap, that she thinks, then so be it!!
Here, Khushi encourages Imad, and at times, tells him to give her some time... Uff... It's kinda complicated! Life is complicated!! And your story is too!! Hence I love it!! Since it makes not only me, but everyone think of all the sensitive topics that you pull up in front!!!πŸ€—

Hahahah...Arnav came along with his kitten behind!! Didn't any of the guests ask anybody about the kitten following the great ASR??? Teehee...πŸ˜‰

Uff...Arnav bhi kuch kum impulsive nahi hain!! Hahah... Even he is just like Imad! But different in the matter of keeping secrets, though!πŸ˜›

Well I loved every bit of Imad-Anjali's conversation.. It was just right and apt for the awkward atmosphere...Umm...you know what I mean!πŸ˜›
Aww...Anjali, like every teenager, dreamt of having a Fairytale wedding!!😍 And also thought that her story would be like Devdas, though with a Happy ending!
But little did she know that it would turn out to be even worse than the sad ending in the story! Poor, poor girl!

How can one man feel so strongly for one innocent woman when he had felt no such closeness to any other after being so much more intimate with them?
I wondered the same, Mary!! Good question!

Oh yes! Anjali really can't hold any grudges, except for the lecher of an ex-husband, who crossed all his boundaries and beyond infinity by even trying to kill the angel inside her, I guess, to make such an innocent and gentle woman hold any grudge against him!! ☒️:P
God!! Another Shyam-to-be, eh?? Seriously?! 🀬 Dude, Anjali did the right thing!! It is so obvious here too!!πŸ€“
Aww...😳 I could imagine Imad being totally flustered on coming to know that Abhinav was married!! Even after working with him so closely, didn't he know that?
On the faith part, I've already mentioned it above!πŸ˜›

Well what Love it is!! It is between two people, one of who has been burned not once, but twice! And the other, who cannot inspire trust, courtesy to his tirades with so many women, but is one who made it all the more clear to all of them that he was not committed anyhow! Made no promises!☯️

And... *drumroll* Arnav dashed in at the Wrong time* :P Sheesh!!😑 Arnav is damn overprotective, I tell you!! Doesn't Anjali get a bit tired of such a nature! Only she can hold him back from this...but after all this, she does need it unconsciously!
And yes, Imad's hopelessly helplessness was what completed the whole awkward scene!

Hahahah...now THAT is Arnav!! πŸ˜† When cornered, he tried to wriggle out of it, rather than face it!! :PπŸ˜›
But yet, he makes sense when it comes to putting in some sense into his match-maker wifey, Khushi!!😎
Don't encourage him. If he is constant then we will all see his love prevail over time and Di might actually return it.
Aww...this melted and convinced me too!!😳

And...the rest you know already!! I've stated it above already!! Hehehehe...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Annie
😳
Edited by AnnieKittWatt - 12 years ago