SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all,
       Sorry for the long wait. I actually wrote part 3 and tried to post it but IF deleted the whole thing. I was heartbroken and had to take time off because it took a lot of sleepless hours. Will be posted again today. Watch out :)

Mary.

I am looking froward to part 3 after reading the preview πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Marybarton

Thank you so much. Just wanted to say, don't feel obligated. Only write if a piece moves you 😳

Hun, its never an obligation to read good writing! 😊But I do feel compelled to write exactly how I feel about the piece & that sometimes takes longer than expected!😳  There is no way I would miss reading your FFs!  I mean that in all sincerity!!!

Hey all,
       Sorry for the long wait. I actually wrote part 3 and tried to post it but IF deleted the whole thing. I was heartbroken and had to take time off because it took a lot of sleepless hours. Will be posted again today. Watch out :)

Mary.

I am sorry to hear you lost your write-up, Mary!  I always copy my comments to my comp first before posting; that helps with the heartbreak of losing work!  

So looking forward to part 3!😊
Originally posted by Nandalala

I am sorry to hear you lost your write-up, Mary!  I always copy my comments to my comp first before posting; that helps with the heartbreak of losing work!  

So looking forward to part 3!😊

It is the worst. I just tried to post again and it is not working. Size issues apparently. Now my saved Word doc is also giving trouble. Hope it is not lost again. It takes so much time to redo the pictures.

It is the worst. I just tried to post again and it is not working. Size issues apparently. Now my saved Word doc is also giving trouble. Hope it is not lost again. It takes so much time to redo the pictures.

Ah, technology! A blessing & a bane, I tell ya!  Would dividing the part into two help?  IF is so temperamental sometimes!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ahh can't wait, sounds utterly exciting! 
Posted. I rewrote the whole thing. It is so annoying, I had to reformat it from Word because the pictures are still not allowed. What is this? Another rule now? No pics?
I absolutely loved this chapter! I've been looking forward to it all week and it didn't disappoint! 😊

Again, I'm glad that Anjali didn't finish hearing Imad out, you've been true to the lack of trust she must feel for any guy after all the heartbreak she has been through. I can't believe Abhinav was married! Ugh, he's such a creep.

Arnav being the protective brother was touching, once again showing that he'd do anything to protect Anjali. & the ArHi moments... 😳

Overall, amazing chapter and I can't wait to see how the Anjali/Imad love story pans out!

As for the pictures, have you tried uploading them to somewhere like tinypic and then importing them like that?