Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all,
       Sorry for the long wait. I actually wrote part 3 and tried to post it but IF deleted the whole thing. I was heartbroken and had to take time off because it took a lot of sleepless hours. Will be posted again today. Watch out :)

Mary.

undercoverhappy thumbnail
I am looking froward to part 3 after reading the preview πŸ˜‰
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Thank you so much. Just wanted to say, don't feel obligated. Only write if a piece moves you 😳

Hun, its never an obligation to read good writing! 😊But I do feel compelled to write exactly how I feel about the piece & that sometimes takes longer than expected!😳  There is no way I would miss reading your FFs!  I mean that in all sincerity!!!
Nandalala thumbnail

Hey all,
       Sorry for the long wait. I actually wrote part 3 and tried to post it but IF deleted the whole thing. I was heartbroken and had to take time off because it took a lot of sleepless hours. Will be posted again today. Watch out :)

Mary.

I am sorry to hear you lost your write-up, Mary!  I always copy my comments to my comp first before posting; that helps with the heartbreak of losing work!  

So looking forward to part 3!😊
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

I am sorry to hear you lost your write-up, Mary!  I always copy my comments to my comp first before posting; that helps with the heartbreak of losing work!  

So looking forward to part 3!😊

It is the worst. I just tried to post again and it is not working. Size issues apparently. Now my saved Word doc is also giving trouble. Hope it is not lost again. It takes so much time to redo the pictures.
Nandalala thumbnail

It is the worst. I just tried to post again and it is not working. Size issues apparently. Now my saved Word doc is also giving trouble. Hope it is not lost again. It takes so much time to redo the pictures.

Ah, technology! A blessing & a bane, I tell ya!  Would dividing the part into two help?  IF is so temperamental sometimes!
Marybarton thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahh can't wait, sounds utterly exciting! 
Marybarton thumbnail
Posted. I rewrote the whole thing. It is so annoying, I had to reformat it from Word because the pictures are still not allowed. What is this? Another rule now? No pics?
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely loved this chapter! I've been looking forward to it all week and it didn't disappoint! 😊

Again, I'm glad that Anjali didn't finish hearing Imad out, you've been true to the lack of trust she must feel for any guy after all the heartbreak she has been through. I can't believe Abhinav was married! Ugh, he's such a creep.

Arnav being the protective brother was touching, once again showing that he'd do anything to protect Anjali. & the ArHi moments... 😳

Overall, amazing chapter and I can't wait to see how the Anjali/Imad love story pans out!

As for the pictures, have you tried uploading them to somewhere like tinypic and then importing them like that?