Fan Fictions

SS: Anjali-Imad (Arhi. Part7 p81 TECH PROBS pg 88) - Page 11

zaniax thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tht was wonderful..really want Anjali & Imad to be together u shud continue :)
Loved Arhi's part aswell, it was very cute 😳
thanx for d pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was great...imad surely deserves a chance..,.
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ola Mary!!⭐️
This one is one of your BEST stories EVER!!!!πŸ‘
I mean Anjali and Imad's!!❀️ This is ONE SUCCESS!!! Mwh... Chummeshwari Story!!! 🀣
That feel, those conversations, so mature, so understanding, so deep, so... AMAZING πŸ˜ƒ...so touching, that made me feel as if I was literally watching it!!😍
Anjali does have suppressed feelings for Imad, and she thinks she has none, with the fact that she has a daughter now, is a single mother and is going through a tough time, after the revelation of her lecher of a Husband! But she shouldn't have underestimated Imad's feelings for her!

From Anjali's POV, I can yet understand, that those feelings from his side, that is now so evident, since after his out-of-the-blue confession, she somewhat feels awkward... Just like when we feel, at times, when we suddenly find out that a person, whom we considered really a good/very good/best friend, loves us! That awkwardness, seeps in sometimes, making it difficult to bring back that kind of atmosphere that we used to have once upon a time, before all this revelation...Agree?

And from Imad's POV, I am very much hurt too, because she shouldn't have underestimated those feelings, that even he, himself, knows and has the ability and maturity to conclude it as love and something really much deeper than just attraction or fancy! He is mature enough to deduct what these feelings are, because all of those relationships he was in in the past, was what that used to fill his want and the attraction he had towards those girls and that's it! Like fancy! But after all these relationships, he does of course have the ability to conclude what he now really feels for Anjali! And as you've mentioned in the OS itself that he never made any promises to any of those girls, not because he was scared of keeping them, but because he knew...he knew that what he felt for those girls was, of course, not deep like this, even though it never struck him in his conscious mind! Unknowingly and from what he has learned he did what he thought was right, leave alone the long list of girls behind him. Perfection...Hmm...Nobody's Perfect!πŸ˜› Imperfection is what defines us, Humans, as Humans! We strive to attain perfection and learn from our imperfectness!!πŸ˜†
And when in Love, people say (not me), that the beloved is the most perfect person of all the ones you know in this whole wide world!! That feeling is so deep, so pure, so touching, so killing, so lively, so sacrificial, so breathing, so suffocating, so painful, so joyful, so enthusiastic, so everything in this Universe... that everything seems PERFECT around YOU!!!😍
I haven't experienced it yet, so I dunno what it feels like personally, but all what I typed out above is what I've come to hear from people and of course, a few is my own philosophy!! :P

And Anjali has to...HAS to STOP underestimating herself too!!! She underestimated Imad's feelings too, and even underestimated herself, here indirectly, saying that these feelings are fancy and will pass! She blames herself for everything through her sober and painful words!! Her broken Wedding and Marriage, and now his mood!! If she didn't have anything towards Imad, she wouldn't have bothered TOO much about his mood being ruined by what she said! Though she is a person, who is very caring and careful about people's feelings and never does anything to hurt them either, she may of course feel bothered about it and go to apologise, but wouldn't wallow so much on it! Be it a thing or person, unless and until you are interested in it/him/her, you are passionate about it, like/love it/him/her, such stuff wouldn't pinch you, gnaw you and/or make you wallow in self-pity!

GREAT UPDATE!!!πŸ‘
Way to go, girl!!! ⭐️
You're an Awesome Writer and you know it!!

AnnieπŸ˜ƒ
P.S.: How's my analysis, eh? πŸ˜‰ Kidding, pal!!
basket thumbnail
Omg!! so I read it yesterday and wanted to comment but by laptop died!! Sorry!!! I love this story!! You have portrayed both the characters in such a beautiful perspective. THey both ar hurting and they both are thinking of themselves in a lowly manner, when in reality they are perfect for each other!!!! I loveee the concept!! PLEASE do continue soon!!!

Thanks, 
Sanju
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am looking forward to part 2
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Mary!

Importance in Anjali and Imad is a change and it was refreshing to read the love of life is entering Anjali's life!

Thanks for the PM!
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad that you decided to write their story, their interaction in the avenging angel was crying to have an outlet,,,, Anjali should give him and herself a chance
pls continue waiting to read the next part
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it and waitiing 4 da nxt prt plz pM ME 4 Sure
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved it! Please please please continue! Loved Imad's character!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow loved it...do continue n thnx 4da pm dear...