Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx for sharing ami..seems really interesting ..mohan expressions and megha naughtiness was awesome ðŸ˜†

but yeah its going to cost  megha in future ..thats why they came up with mrs. bhatnagar track ..rashmi is definitely going to say either infront of mohan mom or meghan family
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Suniyeji with husband wife coaling is only an assumption..

Megha did not introduce herself as his wife at all... she was just being naughty to save Mohan from all that blabbering from Reshmi.. ..

After Reshmi knows the truth ..can she tell someone . I saw them is hypermarket.. she called him Aji sunte ho and I arrived at conclusion they are husband and wife ...

😊
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Awesome promo,Mohan looks stun ðŸ˜† thanks for sharing Ami
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I too don't understand why she is acting as wife? But even if she acts as Girlfriend/Fiance also same kind of problems / insults can came in future. 

If Megha would introduce herself as Mohan's GF, Rashmi would have bothered Mohan a lot more but as she has posed herself as his wife, Rashmi ka sab chances to win Mohan back gaya tel laane!! 😆
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we need to know Megha's past as well as Mohan's.. Looks like megha was a full nautanki before marriage... maybe after she lost Amar, she mellowed down.
Megha is a girl who went against her parent's wishes and got married at a young age. So, she must be quite a bubbly girl initially... maybe responsibilities changed her and Mohan is getting her back to good old days 😆

Also, maybe she also joined acting classes along with Nanhi 😆..
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Swapna:
I so agree with ya...I've been saying this since long that Megha wasn't what she seems now! I'm sure that she was a chirpy girl in her past but her marriage and hubby's sudden demise made her the way she is at present and yeah Mohan is bringing her old self back which she had lost somewhere! In the same way, Megha too is awaking the emotional side of Mohan which he had hidden deep inside himself after Rashmi's betrayal! Hope I make sense! 😊

OMG!
How funny?
Megha enters with her Aji! Sunte Ho and Mohan's expression after hearing Mrs. Bhatnagar.
🤣
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavmuks

Suniyeji with husband wife coaling is only an assumption..

Megha did not introduce herself as his wife at all... she was just being naughty to save Mohan from all that blabbering from Reshmi.. ..

After Reshmi knows the truth ..can she tell someone . I saw them is hypermarket.. she called him Aji sunte ho and I arrived at conclusion they are husband and wife ...

😊

Word!!! Even if she does tell she would look like a fool . Megha did not say "I am Mohan's" wife Rashmi assumed and we all know that assumption is the mother of all screw ups. Her problem not Megha's. I just hope Megha has the sense to deny it if and ever Rashmi accuses her of lying.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 12 years ago
hahahah oh my god  Ajii Sun Te Ho loved the Promo cant wait for tonight epi :)
misty85 thumbnail
@Swapna: I completely agree with you. Dialogues of both Nanhi & prerna indicated that megha was very different before amar's death. And in the temple nanhi prayed ki kuch aisa magic kar do jisse pehle wali mummy vapas ajaye... So perhaps we will get to see the other side of both mohan & megha... we will get to know about their characters before the dreadful things happened in their lives.