plz help me im miserable

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi iam 19 year old female i weight 137 pounds and im 5.5 i wear a size 8 US jean size usually medium or small in tops. Im always told how i look fat n huge in front of other women. I feel misreable because every one in my family is small. People look down upon me like i should be ashamed. Nobody ever lets me forget tht im fat n im tired of it. I don't know how to make my self feel better some times i feel like buying thoes diet pils. I did do heavy excerise it worked but now i have supper busy scedual i work 10-15 hours on weekends and im taking 17 credit hours of colage. Its hard enough to find time to study. I don't eat to much either (twice a day). Iam always told tht im supose to be 120lbs my friends would always call me fat. My sisters always joked about my weight and tell tht i should take it light n make fun of my weight to... but it hurts i have tried tht and it me feel like garbage. Every one also seem to find tht having a 34 C breast is too big n people always manage to tell me tht OOHHH UR ****S R kinda big n iam like I KNOW THT NOW... Can anyone just give me tips of how to boast my self esteem cause im tired of being miserable and hating my self

modraterss i request can u plz delete this thread since no one is reply i feel like i just waved my dirty laundry and i didnt get any help im feeling even worse .. plz delete it 
hey dont feel bad.. excercise helps makes you feel better.. but u have to learn to love/like yourself before anyone else does..people do generally treat you the way you treat yourself. and if that doesnt work look around you? there is people with far greater disabilities and emotional/mental trauma and put whatever you think is wrong with you into perspective? however try to locose some in a healthy slow manner..it will make you feel better along the way too. good luck!
Dear you should start towing jumping it's is very helpful for reduce your fat try this dear.
One of my friends suggested me to drink water because water may reduce the weight gradually, at least it will maintain the weight forever.
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey! Dont feel Bad. Everyone is Amazing in their own way.
Just drink lots of water & go to the Gym.

120lbs !!

American girls have something with their genes. dont fall into the prey of diet pills and stff ever !!
Hey first try to be patient..i even have the same problem

try simple things...

start with walking walk 1 km daily in morning and after dinner...slowly slowly increase it to 10 km...

try not drinking too much water during meals have water after 30 mins of meals

i personally feel that dieting never works alone..you have to exersice too...

few things that i have started doing ...

Things I have removed  from my diet:-

1.       Potao

2.       Ghee

3.       White bread

4.       Cookies & Choclates

5.       Cakes

6.       Rice

7.       Paraths/Puri

Things that I have included in my diet:-

1.       Brown Bread

2.       Roti

3.       Lauki

4.       Fuits(Daily 1 fruit)

5.       Apple

Other things I have included

1.       exercise for 30 mins

2.       slow running for 15 mins(trying to do more but unable 'I want to increase it to 30 mins)

3.       Streaching( I do full split and then do exersice )

4.       Steps ups at least 25 setup sets 2 times

5.       Fast running

6.       Back running

this is all that i do

Just be cool , don't worry about all that stuff. Keep your mind focused on other stuff and things will go okay.  You should visit (www.livestrong.com). The site has a lot of health and nutrition information. Hope this helps!
Take care and good luck!