Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Come on...be consistent... - Page 8

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Coeur2PsychoFMS

JeeMan own the show. & Do you have to Include VirMan In everything?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

Is the like button only not working for me? :(

Anyway, before I go! JM are not a track, they are THE show! Everything has to come back to them because they are to the EHM what lead romantic couples are to their show so YES they do have to be part of each and every track!

Tata :))

I think the like button is only not working for you. ðŸ˜‰

Simply put! Jeevika and Maanvi are the show and are a part of every track. End of. 

anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
K chicas, great discussion but I gotta do the good Indian daughter thing and made copious amounts of chai. See you all after tomorrow's episode. (Also, if someone starts a new thread tomorrow, can we have a name for it so I can easily find you all? Maybe Behna Bunch or something.) TTFN ðŸ˜Š
-Sara. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VirmanLove

Personally  I love the behenas and also i am a virman fan but  also a biggest fan of Nia. She acts superbly. I dont want to see the sisters all the time in the show.  I think you guys are taking the title too literally.  All shows names are going by song titles now. (Just check the forum lol). There are no shows out there right now which is going by what the title of that show is. In the end this is a drama/soap opera.  Watch and enjoy and if you don't like what is going on in the show, stop watching.  

I am a hard-core fan of VirMan too. So I dont think I'm leaveing the show anytime soon. & neither are my friends here. Becuase we watch It for the part we enjoy. VirManians get the whole 22 minutes. JeeMaan not even a minute If you understand me.

@Bold. Sorry to say. But were going to keep critising. so If you dont like what you see. your free to go from the post.
-peace.

This content was originally posted by: saraaa.

@Coeur2PsychoFMS

JeeMan own the show. & Do you have to Include VirMan In everything?

Do you have any problem with my Virman ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† Come on I am not talking only about Virman I am also talking about Virika and the brothers... and what about the brothers hun ? Don't you want to see them like the sisters ? Yah sirf Jeeman hi chahiye ðŸ¥±
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Personally  I love the behenas and also i am a virman fan but  also a biggest fan of Nia. She acts superbly. I dont want to see the sisters all the time in the show.  I think you guys are taking the title too literally.  All shows names are going by song titles now. (Just check the forum lol). There are no shows out there right now which is going by what the title of that show is. In the end this is a drama/soap opera.  Watch and enjoy and if you don't like what is going on in the show, stop watching.  

Let me make this very clear, we are only asking for a 1 minute behna scene in every other episode or is that too much to ask for because it will eat into the 20 minutes of screen time that Virika and Virman get? Another thing, we are fine with what's going on, we are just giving suggestions as to how to make this show better, the way it used to be in the beginning. I am a big Virman fan but seriously if I don't see a behna scene then it's hard for me to fully appreciate the Virman scenes. I don't understand how you can misunderstand what we are saying, we have never said anything bad about Virika or Virman because like I have said before we are also fans of the couples.
-Sara. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Do you have any problem with my Virman ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜† Come on I am not talking only about Virman I am also talking about Virika and the brothers... and what about the brothers hun ? Don't you want to see them like the sisters ? Yah sirf Jeeman hi chahiye ðŸ¥±

I am a VirMan fan myself. So why should I have a problem. 😆
We never said we that we hated having the side tracks. we only wanted about a few minutes of the sisters. JeeMan are the show. Not VirMan & ViriKa.

VirmanLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: canuck-umz

Let me make this very clear, we are only asking for a 1 minute behna scene in every other episode or is that too much to ask for because it will eat into the 20 minutes of screen time that Virika and Virman get? Another thing, we are fine with what's going on, we are just giving suggestions as to how to make this show better, the way it used to be in the beginning. I am a big Virman fan but seriously if I don't see a behna scene then it's hard for me to fully appreciate the Virman scenes. I don't understand how you can misunderstand what we are saying, we have never said anything bad about Virika or Virman because like I have said before we are also fans of the couples.

i understand that you want 1 min of behena scene, so do I, but current track, whats gonna be the phone covo, hi how r u ,sab kaise hai.  Right now focus is on Virat/Maya/Manvi/Viren . It would look very odd to have the 1 min sister convo .  I want to see behenas when there is worthwhile to see. because i cry/laugh everytime they are together.  I definitely want behenas scene but I will not complain that they dont show then everyday. 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i understand that you want 1 min of behena scene, so do I, but current track, whats gonna be the phone covo, hi how r u ,sab kaise hai.  Right now focus is on Virat/Maya/Manvi/Viren . It would look very odd to have the 1 min sister convo .  I want to see behenas when there is worthwhile to see. because i cry/laugh everytime they are together.  I definitely want behenas scene but I will not complain that they dont show then everyday. 

Hun we are not asking to see them everyday. We are saying they should have a couple of behna scenes in a week, couple of behna scenes in 5 episodes is nothing. They don't have to have a phone convo they can have flashbacks or think about each other because Manvi is sick and Jeevika is like her mother or are you saying that you would not think about your mother when you are sick? Fact is when a person is sick first person they think about is their mother because they want to be taken care of. It would not look odd for the sisters to talk or think about each other because Jeevika is manvi's older sister and her mother, I don't live at home because my university is in another city but I call my mom every single day, I also text my bro and sis and also talk to them on fb every other day or are you saying that it's odd for me to be thinking about my family even though I have exams ? We are not complaining that we don't get a behna scene in every episode, we are just having an issue with the fact that there are no behna scenes in a whole week. I hope you understand now.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Going to give a detailed response to this tomorrow 😛 I did read both the topics and actually died laughing at some of the posts 🤣

I'll come back but honestly, you guys have said it ALL! Couldn't have said it better myself...can't even believe this is the same show that we were watching earlier 😳 The irritating inconsistencies, the flaws in the plot, the imbalance and wastage of screen space...where do I start?! The false heavy-duty dialogues said by both Jeevika and Manvi?! The CTs not utilizing KN's beautiful chemistry?! The disappearance of the soul of the show?! *sigh*

Pooja, your topics are always a pleasure to read! I don't get the chance to reply to them as much as I should be replying, but I really hope to do so ASAP! Agree with you COMPLETELY! 😛