Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
When we say we want to see JM, it does not mean we want to see them in the entire 22 mins :\ Why is it that everytime we ask for Behna scenes, people assume we want them 24/7! All we're asking is that at least a few minutes are spared for the MAIN couple of the show :\ 

@innocent: You know when Jeevika got married off, I still had faith that the despite the separation, we will still get to see the same togetherness that we did pre-wedding. I took that for granted for sure! Not necessarily physically but at least they would be in each other's thoughts. Not that it hasn't happened! Their talks do centre around each other a lot of the time but then there are long a$$ phases where they don't even think about each other. 

Jeevika and Manvi's chemistry is HEAVENLY! IMO it is far superior to the couples and why the writers would have the heart to go so long without showing this kind powerful of chemistry goes above my head.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It appears that the cvs are just listening to the Virman fans, I am a Virman fan but for me Jeeman will always be first. It appears that the fans must have complained a lot about the Virman story not moving because I have noticed for some people it's all about Virman they could care less whether there are Jeeman scenes or not. This is nothing against any fans, this is against the cvs for not listening to every fan group equally, be it Virman, Virika, Jeeman.

I have no doubt in my mind that once Jeevika finds out we will get some of the most touching, most emotional, most heart-wrenching, most memorable scenes on t.v. but currently, why move the Virman story forward at the expense of the behnas. This is way beyond me because all they have to do is put a 1 minute behna scene amidst all the proceedings and they cvs would have a complete episode. I don't care if the scene is emotional or if it's a happy one with the behnas teasing each other, I don't care if the topic of discussion is VirAya because no matter what they are talking about, these 2 girls have beautiful chemistry.

One plus point of this show however, is that it is always moving forward and whatever happens be it big or small, it always adds to the plot so I am happy there is always movement but just include the behnas and there will be no complaints.
Edited by canuck-umz - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
My 'like' button isn't working <<

But yeh :\ Couple of weeks ago Sid M apologised to the VirMan fans and assured them that their love story will be running (literally is if you think about it). Do these writers not have plans of their owns that they get swayed by online fans? It's worrying to say the least. Unfortunately many VM fans do only think about their couple and how they'll fall in love which is fair enough, it's their prerogative but it makes me wonder if they really feel satisfied when the real essence of the show is missing? Doesn't it bother people that the reason the show exists is currently non-existent?! :\

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

When we say we want to see JM, it does not mean we want to see them in the entire 22 mins :\ Why is it that everytime we ask for Behna scenes, people assume we want them 24/7! All we're asking is that at least a few minutes are spared for the MAIN couple of the show :\ 

@innocent: You know when Jeevika got married off, I still had faith that the despite the separation, we will still get to see the same togetherness that we did pre-wedding. I took that for granted for sure! Not necessarily physically but at least they would be in each other's thoughts. Not that it hasn't happened! Their talks do centre around each other a lot of the time but then there are long a$$ phases where they don't even think about each other. 

Jeevika and Manvi's chemistry is HEAVENLY! IMO it is far superior to the couples and why the writers would have the heart to go so long without showing this kind powerful of chemistry goes above my head.

First off congratulation:) Kajen😳😆 

And i agree with the rest... as you're aware i used to complain that we aint getting enough scenes of the sisters and so forth.. but i cnt be asked to waste my energy anymore.. they dnt seem to care abt the sisters.. even wen Maanvi came to the vadhera.. we still didnt get substantial behna scenes...😳

I never thought i will get so frustrated over two girls' bond but they created magic and i want to continue seeing that magic blossom but alas the writers have other ideas.🤔

even if they dedicate 5mins of the sisters instead of Maya i will be very happy!!! stupid writers🥱
Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Ahh man Kajen <3 LOL still can't believe it 😳 So happy though! 😳

LOL sometimes I wonder if I'm being a bit crazy demanding and getting frustrated over two girls bonding like you said 🤣 I mean I'm a die hard romantic so I often ask myself why am I so bothered about these two sisters not obsessing over each other like before but love is love at the end of the day and it is cinevistas fault for writing such a unique and convincing relationship between two sisters (and also Krystle-Nia for having such fantabulous chemistry) that everything else in the show seems mundane -__- But yeh even I'm fed up of complaining! I sound like a broken record and I'm sure people reading my comments must be thinking why on earth is she always whining about two sisters not getting enough scenes together! Can't help it dude!
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. Today while watching the show. I was actually complaining that there was not enough Behena to my mom. I cant believe it. when she was texting I was think It was J she was texting. I always think of VirMan. but I mean come on please. A few minutes of JM would help. I can so understand how JM fans are feeling Annoyed. What's the point watching the show I bet. But I'm sure there will be more of the Behena. Or I am hoping. I hope the accident track atleast gives JM some space. Or If that's not going to happen why not change the title to.. Ek Haazaron mein meri VirMan aur VirIka hai. 
anumber1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For the past few days, the whole time I was expecting Manvi to text or call Jeevika. She keeps texting Virat and while that is cute (I'm a Virman fan) it makes no sense that she wouldn't contact her sister. What was the point of showing those laptops if they never Skype? (Or whatever software it was). They could easily do a scene where the sisters talk via webcam maybe first thing in the morning for Manvi/after Viren leaves for Jeevika. They don't need to talk for hours. Reems already mentioned how we're not asking for Jeeman all day everyday but, seriously CVs throw us a bone! But you know what, all that cricket business is happening now so maybe we'll get better behna scenes when it's done? (A girl could hope)
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of wonderful post !!!!!👏and who have posted your reply have put awesome points 👏... exactly they cant easily avoid the Maaya dressing and selection process and make some connection between the behnas ... i have waiting for the magic they give ... same thing i feel that they are being concentrated more on satisfying VM fans ... but i would like to say the fact that we would be satisfied even without any hurry in the story line ... well even iam waiting for the web chat !!!!!!!!! i am that my loving sisters will surely be back with some serious effects !!!!!!!!!🤪
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ithey are not showing enough jeeman scenes now a days because manvi cant hide her feelings from jeevika. so she is conciously trying to avoid talking to her
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Khush94

ithey are not showing enough jeeman scenes now a days because manvi cant hide her feelings from jeevika. so she is conciously trying to avoid talking to her

thats a fantastic point..i never thought of that.:)