Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

**FLAMES OF DESIRE** MG FF IMP NOTE ON PG 145 (Page 30)

aakritisri1111 IF-Dazzler
aakritisri1111
aakritisri1111

Joined: 26 July 2010
Posts: 4395

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! so finally the great MSK ki entry ho hi gayiPartyParty... Poor Geet ab to wo gayi.LOLLOL.. first she curses Maan on phone nd now she's avoiding himShockedShocked... i feel pity for herErmmErmm... wonder Wat Zaalim singh Khurana is going to do nowErmmErmm... he wont leave her so easily naLOLLOL... o god m eagerly waiting for next update now... Pls Pls Pls update soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Warna u remember na wat i'll doWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Joined: 23 November 2010
Posts: 52418

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Intresting concept
awesome updates!!
loved it

waiting for next
conti.soon

Add me in PM Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

Beena_g Goldie
Beena_g
Beena_g

Joined: 16 October 2011
Posts: 2096

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice update...thanks for PM..now waiting to see how maan will tarosify geet..pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 10227

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aakritisri1111

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! so finally the great MSK ki entry ho hi gayiPartyParty... Poor Geet ab to wo gayi.LOLLOL.. first she curses Maan on phone nd now she's avoiding himShockedShocked... i feel pity for herErmmErmm... wonder Wat Zaalim singh Khurana is going to do nowErmmErmm... he wont leave her so easily naLOLLOL... o god m eagerly waiting for next update now... Pls Pls Pls update soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Warna u remember na wat i'll doWink
ha ji finally msk ki entry kara hi diWink...hehehe n sach mai geet ke bure dinOuch n hamare ache din shuru ho gayeEmbarrassedParty...woh bichari msk ko galiya deke itni dar gayi thi ki avoid hi karegi na...mai bhi guilty hu geet ki yeh halat karne ke liyeLOL...zalim singh khurana is ready wid his zalim planWink...i am sure geet is gona pay big timeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i hv typed half of d update...n jaldi hi update karungi...aaj raat ko late nyt hi...kyuki mujhe tumhara gussa pata hai...zalim singh khurana se bhi zalim ho na tumLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 10227

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gcs-girl

Intresting concept
awesome updates!!
loved it

waiting for next
conti.soon

Add me in PM Smile

thanks dear...glad u liked itSmile...typing next part now...will update soon...n hv added u to my pm listSmile
mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 10227

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetshauna

nice update...thanks for PM..now waiting to see how maan will tarosify geet..pls update soon
thanks dear for liking itSmile...maan will go extreme in tarosify geet for sureWinkWinkWinkWink...will update tonightSmile
khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Joined: 20 October 2007
Posts: 59148

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! Poor Geet ! Awesum MSK entry! Maan wants to meet his Geet bt he knws her! He wil force her to come to him! Cannot wait 2 c hw!  Well written! update soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 15 April 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahimaneet

mahimaneet IF-Sizzlerz
mahimaneet
mahimaneet

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 10227

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

Hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! Poor Geet ! Awesum MSK entry! Maan wants to meet his Geet bt he knws her! He wil force her to come to him! Cannot wait 2 c hw!  Well written! update soon
u r welcome dearSmile...n glad u liked it...updating next part nowSmileEmbarrassedWink...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maaneet Dance Seq..ur DESIRE

2 3

Author: rabia04ful   Replies: 22   Views: 3403

rabia04ful 22 3403 17 August 2011 at 1:30pm by rabia04ful
Maneet OS: DESIRE

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -jia-   Replies: 52   Views: 19345

-jia- 52 19345 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm by noodles
our desire fulfilled

2

Author: bobby13rocks   Replies: 10   Views: 2013

bobby13rocks 10 2013 13 February 2011 at 1:16pm by .Regal.
3 IDIOTS-Anger turns 2 Passion...Desire..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: --Nargis--   Replies: 142   Views: 9799

--Nargis-- 142 9799 22 December 2010 at 8:16pm by roseinbloom
SCREEN ON FIRE.....LOTS OF DESIRE

Author: maanmishti   Replies: 0   Views: 1112

maanmishti 0 1112 24 September 2010 at 11:07am by maanmishti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index